What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Store Pick-up + Cases in stock to Boot *PIC*

iserian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First in Reserved Line for Pickup - pleasantly surprised that cases were in stock as well. Ended up with a 16, 32 and 64 and a case for each.

Was kicking myself for not just pre-ordering but overall glad that I was able to pick it up first AM and not have to wait for the UPS truck.

Attachments

• IPADIMG00152-20100403-0944.jpg
    IPADIMG00152-20100403-0944.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 334

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah im annoyed my case won't ship for 2 weeks!!! I might have to run over to the apple store or best buy tom to see if I can get one and cancel my case order.

OP
I

iserian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cases were flying off the shelf at the store -- Gal who was taking my $$ thought they would run through the supply in the first hour.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First in Reserved Line for Pickup - pleasantly surprised that cases were in stock as well. Ended up with a 16, 32 and 64 and a case for each.

Was kicking myself for not just pre-ordering but overall glad that I was able to pick it up first AM and not have to wait for the UPS truck.

Wondering when you got there to be first in line?

OP
I

iserian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
6:30 -- Most folks did not arrive until 8:- 9:00 ----- When I left there may have been a couple hundred in line at most.

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Little bummed that Apple didn't see fit to ship these products to paying customers when they were obviously ready for shipment to retail outlets.

I'm getting the case on the 12th and dock on the 9th. :(

Kinda crazy, but paying customers should come first.

OP
I

iserian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Case is Must have Accessory

I almost ordered three cases online last night when I saw posts saying folks had tracking numbers for them etc.... I'm glad that I did not.

They also had the dock in stock but I'm going to wait to see what 3rd party options show up.

Little bummed that Apple didn't see fit to ship these products to paying customers when they were obviously ready for shipment to retail outlets.

I'm getting the case on the 12th and dock on the 9th. :(

Kinda crazy, but paying customers should come first.

Attachments

• IPADCaseIMG00153-20100403-1007.jpg
    IPADCaseIMG00153-20100403-1007.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 300

LMControl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I almost ordered three cases online last night when I saw posts saying folks had tracking numbers for them etc.... I'm glad that I did not.

They also had the dock in stock but I'm going to wait to see what 3rd party options show up.

Glad you got yours. I can live without the accessories as long as I get the iPad today! ;)

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I wonder if the ipad also has the chip put in the new iphone and ipod touches so that after market docks can't charge it? I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

rtking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah im annoyed my case won't ship for 2 weeks!!! I might have to run over to the apple store or best buy tom to see if I can get one and cancel my case order.

I ordered my case on the first day of the pre-order and it'll arrive by April 6 (it's been shipped with a tracking number.) Sadly, my 64GB 3G Ipad won't ship until "late April." Not sure how Apple decided who to ship accessories to, and who should wait...

jaspertyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to Best Buy today to just check out the Ipad (I'm waiting for 3g). They did not yet have accessories.

OP
I

iserian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep - also went to a best buy -- I was told they only got 5 IPAD's and no accessories.

I'm really liking the Case - not sure what I'd do with the Ipad w/out the case since its not that easy to hold for periods of time w/out holding onto the case.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the case with mine and not impressed with the case at all. I don't like the sharp edges and the cheap feel. Replacing the Apple binder case is number one on my list.....anyone else feel the same?

Most reactions

Latest posts