What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Reverses No Cash For iPads Policy

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If they wouldn't have the ACLU would have had a fit seeing as the lady trying to by an iPad was an elderly black woman on a fixed income.

Elderly? Hehehe... Yea, she was probably all of 40 years old.

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
apple makes a good product but at times it turns around and bites itself in the butt for some of it stupid ways about doing business in it stores..

i can see if a person walked into the store and ask for 100 ipads that should be a red flag right away but a person walking in and asking for a single ipad and will to pay in cash ..to me why lose a sale of a product that way ..it simple things in business that gets you into trouble with your public at times ..it not really big things that can tip the public againest your products ..it comes sometimes to the little things that turn your buyers off your product for good ..

mjeagent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying hopelessly to get some good PR following the lost IPhone 4G/HD fiasco.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i remember that commercial my wife and i bought our kids there first computer was a mac computer ..

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying hopelessly to get some good PR following the lost IPhone 4G/HD fiasco.

How can you be sure they really lost it ?? , how an engineer can go in bar with prototype worth million dollars and lost it don’t you feel strange and don’t be fired but in same time they fire an other because he show a iPad to Steve Wosniak

don’t be so naive

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe that they will lift the ban after the international launch passes. Obviously they are trying to prevent people trying to get only profit from the iPad. And this is there means to stop that. But they should be considerate to some cases as to this disabled lady, but it's a double edge sword, once you give one exception your turning on your word. Hopefully they lift it once there is an abundance of ipads. And it's not like it hard for them to sell iPad so they are not worried about lossing some cash sales.

Most reactions

Latest posts