What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Pencil generation 1 price increase Black Friday

Callie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that the Apple Pencil generation 1 suddenly increased in price by £20 overnight on Black Friday? 110958A4-B1E8-450B-BD9B-2C3CF81FE63D.png00721252-3DA2-4C0D-B00C-4B1B10FEC76D.png

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those screenshots show two different Apple Pencils. The Apple Pencil in the second screenshot is the current version of the Apple Pencil. The first screenshot shows the original Apple Pencil.

OP
C

Callie23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those screenshots show two different Apple Pencils. The Apple Pencil in the second screenshot is the current version of the Apple Pencil. The first screenshot shows the original Apple Pencil.
I had the first pic in my basket on Thursday evening,when I checked on Friday the price had changed by £20 so I clicked on the item and it showed me the second picture. I had the same item in my basket on Amazon and it too changed price by £20 overnight from Thursday to Friday😖only thing I can find is that it contains the adaptor for the new iPad which I don’t require so I’m annoyed that I’m going to have to pay £20 more!😣

Most reactions