What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Number one in customer service

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This in just one of the reason why all of us like Apple so much they have an efficient customer service ...

the competitor have to work hard for catch them :)

Last edited:

NeilShapiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.joyofipad.com
You are dead-on about that! I bought a Time Capsule two days ago and had a minor installation problem. Called Apple, had a technician on the line within ten minutes. He actually knew what he was talking about as opposed to reading a script and I was up and going in just a few more minutes. Compared to the thrilling five hours I spent on the phone to someone in India who had no clue when my Asus laptop (used only for ham radio) and Vista failed....

rudeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really like the online support feature where you can have the Apple tech call you at home at a specific time. Very innovative.

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are dead-on about that! I bought a Time Capsule two days ago and had a minor installation problem. Called Apple, had a technician on the line within ten minutes. He actually knew what he was talking about as opposed to reading a script and I was up and going in just a few more minutes. Compared to the thrilling five hours I spent on the phone to someone in India who had no clue when my Asus laptop (used only for ham radio) and Vista failed....

Yep this is why the are the number one in customer service, and customer satisfaction ....

Most reactions

Latest posts