What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App Updates

kevmars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Been a while since i was last on here but here goes.

I recently stayed over at a hotel on tried to update my apps via the hotel wifi. The connection was that slow i didnt bother waiting for them to finish. One of my apps had started to download and the others were in waiting. When i come back i wired my ipad upto my laptop and tried to finish the download of the updates but no good. I have tried again over wifi and it just keeps saying that th app couldnt be downloaded at this time. When i go into itunes store it says that the app is installing which isnt the case as it hasnt even downloaded.

How can i get these apps to restart downloading an complete the install. dont want to delete them as im quite far in all three apps that i am trying to update

any help is much appreciated

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a nice LONG thread but it has NO answers to peoples problems.

This link provided was intended for the OP. We do not know what your specific problems are, since you have "hijacked" this thread.

Please be considerate of the help you received by one of our long term members. I took a look at the link that was sent and to be honest, it was only 2 pages long. There are other threads that go 20+ pages or more. Good thing that wasn't the case here.

If the recommended posts that KayKayKay has given does not provide help, please us know-assuming of course that you have read the link completely to see if it fit your needs. Also, remember that there is a search function to help you out as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please be considerate of the help you received by one of our long term members. I took a look at the link that was sent and to be honest, it was only 2 pages long. There are other threads that go 20+ pages or more. Good thing that wasn't the case here.

If the recommended posts that KayKayKay has given does not provide help, please us know-assuming of course that you have read the link completely to see if it fit your needs. Also, remember that there is a search function to help you out as well.

Thanks!

Thanks, skimonkey. I'm not against others posting better threads or advice if they have some. That's basically it, though: If it's not your thread and you can't offer any help (and apparently haven't read the thread I posted), why post? (I'm referring to ipadder474.)

Most reactions

Latest posts