What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App problems

madmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I can post links now.

Developer of the vault update site is

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

madmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Surprised as I only put up a link to a help page to assist users with their problem???

David G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Response from iTunes Store:
I understand and am sorry to hear that an application you downloaded from the App Store is no longer available for you to download, and the one that you have on your device cannot be opened. I can appreciate that because you have data associated with this application that it is frustrating not to be able to open it. My name is Michelle and I am more than happy to help you with this today as best I can.

Unfortunately, and issues associated with applications need to be resolved by the developers as Apple cannot provide direct assistance for applications that have been created by 3rd parties.

I do understand that you have been having some difficulty with locating a support page for this application, so I have completed some investigating on your behalf, and have located the following page:

It appears that the issue you are reporting is known by the developer, and they are currently working to resolve the issue.

If you have specific questions not answered by the information in the above link, there is also an email that you can use:

I hope that this information helps, David. If you have any other questions regarding your iTunes Store account, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you further. Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Michelle
iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support

Please note I work:

Tues: 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Wed: 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Thurs: 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Fri/Sat: 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM

Please note that I will be on vacation starting the 22nd. However, my colleagues will be more than happy to assist you should you have any further questions after this date.

All times are listed as EST (Eastern Standard Time). Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

David G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is reply with links from iTunes store:

I understand and am sorry to hear that an application you downloaded from the App Store is no longer available for you to download, and the one that you have on your device cannot be opened. I can appreciate that because you have data associated with this application that it is frustrating not to be able to open it. My name is Michelle and I am more than happy to help you with this today as best I can.

Unfortunately, and issues associated with applications need to be resolved by the developers as Apple cannot provide direct assistance for applications that have been created by 3rd parties.

I do understand that you have been having some difficulty with locating a support page for this application, so I have completed some investigating on your behalf, and have located the following page:

theVault

It appears that the issue you are reporting is known by the developer, and they are currently working to resolve the issue.

If you have specific questions not answered by the information in the above link, there is also an email that you can use:

[email protected]

I hope that this information helps, David. If you have any other questions regarding your iTunes Store account, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you further. Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Michelle
iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support

Please note I work:

Tues: 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Wed: 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Thurs: 12:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Fri/Sat: 3:30 PM to 11:30 PM

Please note that I will be on vacation starting the 22nd. However, my colleagues will be more than happy to assist you should you have any further questions after this date.

All times are listed as EST (Eastern Standard Time). Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

madmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David,

That reply is consistant with the guys updates on his help page, the link to which I cannot post. Hmmmmm

It appears the delay is in apple authorising the releqse and putting it back in the App store.

Very frustrating but it cannot take much longer.

Mike

Aquacool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is still not working and am getting message
No CoreData Stack
Unknown error building CoreData stack. Tap the home button to exit the app.
If error persists you will have to delete the app and restore from a backup

I have no back up does this mean all my passwords and data is lost!!!

Nick

Last edited:

Anselmcantrbury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Updated and got the message above. Lesson learned I guess. I'm still hoping there will be a patch that might preserve my data. I'll post back here if I get it to work.

Iancisme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The update worked perfectly for me, all data is back. Thanx to those who chased this up for those of us who wouldn't know how to

madmike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick word of warning as I am in touch with developer and he asked me to test a couple of things. Mine appeared ok after update but it had problems adding new notes and deleting old ones. It was usable so I decided to restore a backup and just update it which was easy as I had access to all my notes.

Anselmcantrbury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks keeping us informed. It's encouraging to know that the app is still being worked on even if yesterday's update fixed most problems for most people. I'm not one of those "most people." Still crossing my fingers though. Please keep us posted.

Iancisme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just realised I can't add new info.At least I have all my old info back. Guess I'll try a different app instead.

Most reactions

Latest posts