What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art app help!

spectrum26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi There,
I have bought the new ipad as an art tool and i have spent quite a bit of time and money trying to find the right app. So far i have not had any luck, i have tried sketchbook pro, Brushes and layers pro. The trouble is i can't seem to find one that has all of the features i need so i thought i would ask :)

I need an app that has the following functions...

Record and playback mode,
smudge tool,
layers,
able to export PSD files and the video playback.

Layers Pro has all of these facilities but which ever brush i use the lines seem blocky and uneven unlike the other two apps which have perfectly smooth lines.
I would really appreciate any help i can get as at the moment i feel like i have wasted £400!

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me :)

OP
S

spectrum26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,
I noticed that this thread I made has had a lot of views, I have found the perfect app so I thought I would share.
Sketch club has all of the facilities I was looking for and some more! I have spent about £30 on art apps so far and this is the only onone I have found that lets you adjust colour, hue, contrast and saturation on each separate layer which is great.

I hope this will help someone and save them some cash :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you for the update.

I did not reply, because I didn't know of any app (other than the ones you mentioned) that do what you want.

Most reactions

Latest posts