What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Algebra/Math app that allows user to show steps in solution

josephK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The school district offered to buy the app, but it's not going to be available for everyone -- it will be installed on my son's iPad only. So now I'm wondering if his teacher will also need the app if he wants to email her his work on the Math Paper? In your experience, do the teachers also need to have the app?

megananddan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In my situation, all my students on the app have not had teachers with the app. The app can email a "printed" or PDF version straight to the teacher and they can print it out and grade it or use a PDF annotator to grade and email back. Very few of them use the option for the teacher to create assignments for the same reason you stated before.

josephK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's good to know. Thanks again for all the information and the lead on this app. I will let the group know how it works out.

Most reactions

Latest posts