What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App not downloaded

alkan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everybody
I recently did some housework on my iPad 1. At the end I noticed that one of the apps I had bought had disappeared. I went to the app store and the particular app had 'install' beside it. When I pressed install I was taken to the iPad and it started loading but halfway across, the whole thing disappeared. I went back to the app store and it said 'downloaded' and is greyed out. The app isn't on my Ipad so does anyone know how to get it back?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's an app that has an age restriction associated with it (and many do - for example, all web browsers) and you have the 'Restrictions' setting enabled in the iPad's 'Settings' menu, then that app will not even appear on the iPad screen.

Tim

OP
A

alkan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer. It cant be restriction that's stopping the download. The lite version didn't stop me. The
app says it's already downloaded.

Most reactions

Latest posts