What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps that cannot be downloaded again

benoitguerin2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had an app that is a subscription to several magazines. At one point, it disappeared from the IPad. When I tried to download it again from the App Store, it appears as if it was available to download again but I cannot make it happen. I have already downloaded other apps since then but I still need to have this app working again. Any clues?
Thanks

crjcreates

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joewarn8 said:
Can download as much as you can there is no problem if you have already downloaded and install then its may not possible.

Do people not read what they are typing? Or are we all just getting dumber? I see this way to often!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please be aware that we are an international forum. As such, we have many (many!) members who first language is not English. Therefore, what they say may not be perfect as you wish. However, please give them credit for (1) knowing a second language and (2) attempting to help others.

In other words - please have some understanding for your fellow members and be a little less rude. Thank you.

Marilyn

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Returning to the original question. If anyone would like to pursue other avenues of conversation, please do so in other threads. Thread hijack is against the rules.

benoitguerin2 said:
I had an app that is a subscription to several magazines. At one point, it disappeared from the IPad. When I tried to download it again from the App Store, it appears as if it was available to download again but I cannot make it happen. I have already downloaded other apps since then but I still need to have this app working again. Any clues?
Thanks

Reaction score
No I bought an app and that happen chanes are that app or dev is no longer supported you have to get the or initial file from your back ups ( something I do all the time. ) back up to disk then make a copy if you do not have the room put it in a zip/rar/iso from your favorite program I use alzip wich is free

Most reactions

Latest posts