What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App installation problems

ifunkb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my new iPad 3G. Can't install apps. A white box pops up and says loading, but nothing ever happens. I have tried to install dropbox, sugarsync, and a few other apps, and they all do the same thing. Anyone else having the same problem, or knows how to fix the problem?
Thank you

denzchamps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the new iPad. The apps seem to be waiting fo ages before downloading. Everything else is running fine. Anyone suggest any help or is there a problem.

dynasty82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iCloud is moving very slow right now because I'm sure everyone is trying to get there apps and stuff all at the same time. Same with the app store. I found it much faster to download my apps and do my updates through iTunes. Some of my smaller apps were talking forever and when I did it with iTunes it was much faster.

OP
I

ifunkb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just solved the problem. I had to turn my pop-up blocker off. I also turned off private browsing in Safari, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

barnabyrussell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice Post! Thanks all of you for sharing your views. I think may it require some repair. But solutions provided by you are really effective.

Most reactions

Latest posts