What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"App" could not be downloaded at this time

bcturner2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have searched and searched and I know this is a probably a dumb question, but I have the IPAD 4 gen I upgraded a couple weeks ago from my 3rd Generation IPAD. Recently in the last two days I have not been able to update any apps on my home WI-FI network, I have reset the network settings, flipped the Airplane Mode on and Off, flipped the Wi-Fi on and off. Used the home key and top button to reset. This exact same thing is happening on my Itouch as well. I understand that it could be a network issue does anyone have any suggestions? Am I the only one this is happening too?

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have searched and searched and I know this is a probably a dumb question, but I have the IPAD 4 gen I upgraded a couple weeks ago from my 3rd Generation IPAD. Recently in the last two days I have not been able to update any apps on my home WI-FI network, I have reset the network settings, flipped the Airplane Mode on and Off, flipped the Wi-Fi on and off. Used the home key and top button to reset. This exact same thing is happening on my Itouch as well. I understand that it could be a network issue does anyone have any suggestions? Am I the only one this is happening too?

Two devices with the same problem it's more than likely a router issue......
You've rebooted your router?

OP
B

bcturner2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it also blocks some websites and not others, seems to be pretty random. I know it's a router issue, but I don't what settings my router needs to be on in order to work properly. It is set up WpA security.

Most reactions

Latest posts