What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi Fi is iffy

onpoint331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently spent a week in Adirondacks. Our 2 iPhones and MacBook could grab hotel Wi Fi but the iPad couldn't. Pretty disappointed. I didn't want to reset network and lose my home and office stored networks. iPad 2. Wi Fi only. Should I have reset network? I was pretty stunned that most recent Mac product - iPad 2 - couldn't grab Wi Fi.

Mklooster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You know, it's weird because I have had the same problem where my iPhone can get wifi signal but my iPad 2 wifi only cannot, maybe apple can fix this with a software update..

kylera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the iPad's wifi is really picky to begin with. At home, I cannot get my iPad to connect to my router every now and then, but at work, with a different router, everything is a charm.

Conversely, I also have a PC laptop that has issues connecting to the same router at work while working like a dream at home. Go figure.

beesy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow that is funny, I took my 64gb wifi to Hongkong and vancouver, there was wifi everywhere....it worked totally awesome...........wifi is great!!!!! 3g sucks!!!!

OP
O

onpoint331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3G is useless

To me 3G is a waste of money for an ipad.

Most reactions

Latest posts