What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone using SNES(HD) along with blue tooth remote feature?

blac2k8cs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This things is awesome. If you are into retro gaming I suggest you get this. You need 2 jailbroken devices to use it. The SNES(HD) goes on the ipad and the remote portion gets installed on your jail broken phone or ipod w/blue tooth. This allows you to use your ipod/phone as a wireless snes remote control to play games on your ipad. I'm playing super mario right now:D

Schmitty2364

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh man.. i thought everyone knew about this otherwise i woulda posted this too
i got this like 2 months ago but lmfao i thought i would still be able to use wiimote on it too, which unless they did an update you cant, however

good job on posting, i hope it helps people

cha_cha_mia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice.. I had no idea about this. Any good step by step tutorial? I have the iPad 16gb., is it able to be jail broken right now? My wife has a jailbroken, unlocked 3GS

kryptykk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry ~ you have touched on a forbidden topic here at IPF. Please read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey where can I download roms for the SNES HD app for iPad?

The most convinient way is to just use 'snes a d x' built in downloaded, (they read the same directory)
Also As stated above, with a.d.x you can hook up your wiimote like a baller

Galiphile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, all.

I'm trying to get SNES (HD) set up on my iPad/iPhones, but that wherethewoozlewasnt.com/cydia does not have any downloads available. Is there an alternative source? I've been searching all day.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kryptkk:
Discussion of where to get a ROM is forbidden on this forum since the locations are usually illegal sources.

Be careful what direction this thread goes.

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry ~ you have touched on a forbidden topic here at IPF. Please read the rules.

Kryptkk:
discussion of where to get a ROM is forbidden on this forum since the locations are usually illegal sources.

Per IPF Rules:

"No discussion on sourcing ROMS for emulators will be tolerated, although discussions about the emulators themselves is acceptable"

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, all.

I'm trying to get SNES (HD) set up on my iPad/iPhones, but that wherethewoozlewasnt.com/cydia does not have any downloads available. Is there an alternative source? I've been searching all day.

The SNES HD project has been pretty much dead since mid-2010. The official repo is dead, and any repos which are hosting it now tend to also host items which contravene our rules, so I'm afraid you are on your own if you want to source it. Sorry.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Galiphile, I've got it working if you pm me I'll help you set it up but your on your own from there!

Galiphile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the responses, guys. I actually downloaded SNES 9x, and suits me just fine. I also ordered an icontrolpad, so i look forward to that arriving.

Regards,

-Galiphile

Most reactions

Latest posts