What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone trade the mini for the ipad 4 and regret it?

rudeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bigger is usually better. I would not mind if Apple came out with a larger iPad. More screen size the better. At the same time i am very happy with the ipad 4.

MadJoe86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bigger is usually better. I would not mind if Apple came out with a larger iPad. More screen size the better. At the same time i am very happy with the ipad 4.

I agree. I love my ipad 4. I'm not a fan of the smaller style tablets. The mini is a sharp little rig tho.

MadJoe86

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I agree. I love my iPad 4. I'm not a big fan of the smaller style tablets. Although the mini is a sharp little rig tho....

Synfulz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sudosyn.com
I fought the urge to buy the mini over the iPad 4, but I figured my partner has the iPad mini so I can enjoy the best of both worlds. Lately though I've been reaching for my iPad 4 over the mini as the bigger screen helps with reading (I read a lot of magazines, books). I also bought a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad and it's been a wonderful experience. I write a lot and the ease of use is amazing! My Macbook has been sitting there collecting dust ever since.

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both..the 4 sees most use at home, and the Mini when I'm out, or want something a little less cumbersome. Love them both.

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the mini and the iPad 3. The 4 came out too soon after I got my 3, so I didn't upgrade. I use both, the mini is in my purse, the iPad 3 is home. I prefer the larger screen at home.

Most reactions

Latest posts