What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 4 or iPad mini

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought both back in December and that solved my decision making problem. I use the iPad 4 at home and carry the mini when I'm out and about. This works for me quite well. I will upgrade the mini if the mini2 has a retina display.

Ovedi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That sound awesome. But i cant spend that much. I mean i can but i prefer to go for a windows tablet with pen input option cause thats what benefits me more on the job. Pen input tablets aren the experience an ipad is "touch" wise so i feel even on both ends of my required use if i go that route. Now if fujitsu can make their tablet intel based... That would be awesome.

This one that is... http://www.shopfujitsu.com/store/stylistic-q572-tablet-pc

I went to look at the mac book pro for my wife today and man they are some real piece of work. Apple just rocks!

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do not like the MINI IPAD,But sales in China , he is very good.
He? Didn't know that the mini was a live man
biggrin.png

Redjupiter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
goto a shop and try them both and see which one suits your life style :) each one of us is different and has different requirement. I went for the Ipad mini cause I carry it with me everywhere in my camera bag :). As as far as specs go it is a very decent portable tablet for the majority of the work an average person need.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
goto a shop and try them both and see which one suits your life style :) each one of us is different and has different requirement. I went for the Ipad mini cause I carry it with me everywhere in my camera bag :). As as far as specs go it is a very decent portable tablet for the majority of the work an average person need.

I never really got the Mini when I saw it in-store I didn't appreciate just how light it was......but after having mine for a few days, well, it's wow on every level!

The Archangel

DigiCroc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'd say iPad mini, too. Of course, Apple is rumored to announce a new Mini with a retina display in the very near future, so waiting could be worth it.. if you need a sharper screen.

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iwas playing around with a friends mini to day its pretty ccol it fits in the hands nice and the key board is preety big i have big fingers lol. iam going to a few stores and compare them

Most reactions

Latest posts