What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone sold their iPad to upgrade to a different model ?

EODtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a 16GB WiFi to see how I like it. With the demand for them to extend to September, as noted in iPad News, I feel I'll have the option to sell my 16GB WiFi for what I have into it ( $500 ) and upgrade if need be.

Anyone in the same boat?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yet we have at home 2 wifi and 1 3G i plan to sell one wifi for got one more 3G , wifey complain she can’t use connect when no wifi

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yet we have at home 2 wifi and 1 3G i plan to sell one wifi for got one more 3G , wifey complain she can’t use connect when no wifi

I'd be happy to help you out of that situation, but you are on the opposite side of the globe from me.

The shipping would be crazy!!

Good luck

Cya

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'd be happy to help you out of that situation, but you are on the opposite side of the globe from me.

The shipping would be crazy!!

Good luck

Cya

In Singapore i will have not problem for sell it even more expensive than the price i have paid … i am just waiting to got a 3G witch it’s complicated yet.

PS: thank for your proposal

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Similar situation here......my wife will get my 32 Wifi, as I have just ordered a 64 3G for my self. But I'm afraid, that we will sell the 32Wifi for the sake of another 3G....

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah i see this trend a lot i own a 16 wifi and just acquired a 64 wifi from a gentlemen that upgraded to 64 3G. Seems like everyone is doing it. I have a miff so I don't need the 3g enabled.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold two first-generation Kindles just after I got the 16-gig 3G iPad. There is a very good chance that I'll wind up buying a second iPad, but I hope to hold out for the next release.

cabinets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sold my 32gb wifi on CL for $550 and bought the 32 gb 3G. Really enjoy the 3G as I'm on the road a good bit.

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've considered selling mine while the demand is up, I have a 16 GB 3G and would like to go ahead and get a 32 or 64 now that I see how much I enjoy the device. But Im going to try and hold off on not selling. Once I get over buying two iPhones, Id like to upgrade and give this one to the girlfriend. I know if I sell it, Ill be hearing a few weeks later "Baby, I really like that iPad, I wish I had one."

RTomStudios

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah i see this trend a lot i own a 16 wifi and just acquired a 64 wifi from a gentlemen that upgraded to 64 3G. Seems like everyone is doing it. I have a miff so I don't need the 3g enabled.

I am glad that I am not the only one doing it...

I think everyone needs to get their feet wet as well as to convince themselves that the iPad isn't really a big IPod touch. Once that is done, the 3g is really alluring if you are out on the road.

Even if you don't use it often on the road, the 3g option is a good option to have since once you made the choice there is no upgrade path from any of the models unless you sell and buy again.

Most reactions

Latest posts