What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know if netatalk is worth it?

FrenchTV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know its free but i found no info on how to change the password, anyone knows how please share

also if anyone knows a better app that would be really cool, im willing to buy a decent app that lets me see my files and do things with out been too PC -ish about it and getting to the point.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what netatalk does, TBH.

However, you say you want to "see your files" and such. Take a look at iFile ($4.00, USD) in Cydia. It allows you to browse your iPad's file system and also access 'bout near anything on it.

Marilyn

OP
F

FrenchTV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure what netatalk does, TBH.

However, you say you want to "see your files" and such. Take a look at iFile ($4.00, USD) in Cydia. It allows you to browse your iPad's file system and also access 'bout near anything on it.

Marilyn

[Moderator edit: Removed a link-filled cut-n-paste confusion. Please, no external links. Thanks.]

yea it basically turns your ipad or iphone into another computer on the network, but the problem is they fix the log and password, its weird and actually suspicious that its free and that anyone who installs it never actually figures out how to change the login, just wondering what anyone else has to say about this app

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions