What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody use the Touchtype Case?

af847

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking as usual for a case to hold my Ipad 3 and my Apple bluetooth keyboard. I came upon this site: Touchtype | Case for iPad + Apple Wireless Keyboard and really like how slim it is and how it also accomodates the Ipad and the apple bt keyboard. I have a targus case that holds both, but it's heavy, bulky, and the keyboard is a very tight fit in it, which sometimes turns the keyboard on when zipping it shut. I really like the touchtype case design and was considering donating to it, but want to know if anybody on this forum has one or has donated to the cause. I already signed up for the newsletter, so when and if it becomes available for sale in stores or online, I would be aware of it. Just wondering if anyone has donated and received one, want to be sure it's a trusted source. Appreciate any input on it. Thanks in advance.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts