What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other country music fans here?

ipfmike

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got into country on another forum, mostly older stuff from the '50s and even 40s, with a little '60s and early '70s thrown in. Anyone else?

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like a good ole country or western song, but I like some of the newer stuff too. Country makes me feel good, and all the other stuff these days is about getting wasted, sex and killing. Not so much feel good in those songs lol

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My screen name on some forums, StraitLady....even my license plate at one time was STR8LDY. Yes, he touched it, I had front row seats about 10x (used to camp out for tix) got burned out going to every concert I could....have many pics and autographs of various artists from concets and methane greets...of course I grew up riding and roping, lived in a town of like 280 people...nothing but country back then...George Strait is my all time favorite.

Snarky30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My screen name on some forums, StraitLady....even my license plate at one time was STR8LDY. Yes, he touched it, I had front row seats about 10x (used to camp out for tix) got burned out going to every concert I could....have many pics and autographs of various artists from concets and methane greets...of course I grew up riding and roping, lived in a town of like 280 people...nothing but country back then...George Strait is my all time favorite.

Those methane greets really begin to stink after awhile. :D

I don't listen to any modern country, but I do like some bluegrass when it's upbeat. And of course the man, the myth, the legend Chris Ledoux fills up my iPod. We'd always crank up Chris right before a rodeo. I used to Bull Ride for a couple of years. And then my brains kicked in.

Most reactions

Latest posts