What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any deaf members here?

Major Eazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any deaf iPad users who are members here? I'm from Great Britain and I do not have an iPad yet but will be getting one for Xmas.

If there are any other deaf members here, do you find the iPad more helpful in your life? What do you think of the iPad?

fergy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm not deaf but i can sign a little level 2 BSL, and really enjoyed my time class.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iam going deaf on my left side from years of beening around gunfire and things from the military ..

i am learning to read lips and takeing class to learn some of the basic sign langauge and lip reading for helping with some of the changes in my life that going on now

**Rae**

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm fluent in ASL but am hearing. There is someone on here that has a deaf child...I will try to find out who it is...I believe they mentioned something about how the iPad was helping them...hmmmm

curly5079

iPF Noob
Reaction score
23 years on tanks left me deaf. My new hearing aids came with an (optional) Bluetooth device, quite small which hangs around my neck and is tucked into my shirt. It can be paired to my IPad 2 allowing me to hear all the music on my pad without disturbing my family. It also connects to TV, radio et al. Great when flying to a holiday destination.

Memandas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
here is someone on here that has a deaf child...I will try to find out who it is...I believe they mentioned something about how the iPad was helping them...hmmmm..
moser

Most reactions

Latest posts