What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any apps to take notes with a stylus?

ggrreegg811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What apps, if any, are good to take notes with a stylus. I want to be able to write freely without the keyboard as if it was my notebook. Does not matter if it is a free or paid app.

Bingoldsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the app "Notes Plus" and although I haven't played with (used) it much, it does seem like it might be just what you want. You can scribble with a stylus and it has a resizable palm rest, use a keyboard, or audio record which continues to record even when the app is put the the background. You might want to give it a looksee.

Ripad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take a look at Noterize. Someone showed me what it could do and it looked good.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Skull One said:
Try Penultimate for iPad on the iTunes App Store

I recommended it to my Sister-In-Law and she fell in love with it in under 5 minutes.

I have it also. I've tried several others, mostly free ones until I made the move to Penultimate. It's just perfect for quick notes, ideas, sketching...

Often, when I need to figure out s new design, I fire up Penultimate and do all my sketching/designing/noting in it. Then I just need to put that in a clean format, re-reading my notes. Best than paper!

Could not live without it!

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions