What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Dummy iPad 2 Spotted at CES

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMVhgSHo7EQ[/ame]​

The iPad 2 might not officially have made an appearance at this year’s CES, but its presence has certainly been very much felt there all the same. Several companies have been using mocked-up versions of the iPad 2 to show off their cases and other accessories, and all of them seem to have a very similar design, so clearly the companies in question have some idea of what the final product will be like. MacRumors and TiPb have both reported on their hands-on experiences with a dummy iPad 2 that was on display at CES inserted into a dock. Once again, this dummy had all the new features that we’ve become familiar with from the leaked case photographs that appeared recently, such as tapered edges, a flat back, front and rear cameras and a bigger speaker. It really is starting to look as if these will be the specs of the next iPad – why would accessories companies go to the time and effort, not to mention expense, of designing an iPad 2 dock based on pure speculation?

Sources: Another iPad 2 Model at CES 2011 - Mac Rumors, Hands-on with (dummy!) iPad 2 – TiPb at CES 2011 | TiPb

codeafterdark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.istatpro.com
iPad 2 Mockups

At CES there were many iPad 2 mockups. It too surprised me. But the competition between case and skin vendors was so strong, I think they would do anything to get a leg up..

laappla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard there will be some kind of apple release conference in Feburary. Does anybody has Information about it?
I just heard it from a friend.

earthspark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this iPad 2 dummy doesn't have the number 2

i found another dummy ipad2,it says original,but i can't see the number 2,do you think it's original or it's another iPad 2 version?

earthspark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another iPad Dummy,but without the number 2 back.is this real?

Dummy Apple ipad 2 2G

IMG_5638ipad2dummy.jpg

IMG_5639ipad2dummymodel.jpg

IMG_5645dummyphoneipad.jpg

IMG_5647ipad2dammy.jpg

concu88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard there will be some kind of apple release conference in Feburary. Does anybody has Information about it?
I just heard it from a friend.

I heard its gonna unveiled on March 2.

Most reactions