What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds HD won't open

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ack, I've completed all the levels, most of the golden eggs and was well on my way to 3 Star success in all maps... and now AB won't open. I click and it just blank screens then back to the home screen. I am not wanting to unistall reinstall and lose my progress..

Any ideas how I can get it back? It worked fine last night! I did a reset but still same problem (holding power and home key until apple logo appears).

sheli22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having same trouble

Made it thru all levels, all eggs except 3 star ones. Was working on that. Installed the update yesterday. It was fine this morning. Won't open now. DO NOT WANT TO START FROM THE BEGINNING!!

Ack, I've completed all the levels, most of the golden eggs and was well on my way to 3 Star success in all maps... and now AB won't open. I click and it just blank screens then back to the home screen. I am not wanting to unistall reinstall and lose my progress..

Most reactions