What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android vs. APPLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

david412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate to say i strayed away from my ipad to and bought an Iconia but im proud to say any version of ios blows andriod out of the water Apples ios is years ahead of anything else speacially with ios 5 around the corner needless to say i bought a new ipad 2

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IOS blows Android out of the water??

As much as I like my ipad2 I totally 100% disagree with that statement.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, no, no! Android blows iOS out of the water. Only sheep use iPads. Real men like Android. Shall we continue this content-free bickering in still another thread? Hope not. The horse is dead, folks. Dead and decomposed. Signing off.

araje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, how on earth can someone say iOS is ahead of android. Please, are you drunk or delusional ?
I have a iPad after being on android since 2.1, and as much as I like the iPad experience (just coz of it's apps) it's like being read your rights and being worn a handcuff. Can't do this, can't do that...and why? .. Go figure.

Seriously man, taste the freedom and then come back to iOS and see how it suffocates you.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a continuous debate that has taken place numerous times on this board ~ really does not benefit IPF or it's members in any way.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts