What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android Tablet With 16 Hours of Battery Time

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This could be the iPad Killer !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2K73KZR4LI]YouTube - Compal NAZ-10 Hands-On: Android Tablet Has Sleek UI at MWC[/ame]

misterkofa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not gonna happen. There will never be such a thing as an iPad killer, even if it has "better" features. The key ingredient here is marketing. Most people won't even know these devices exist and by the time they come out, the word of mouth from people who actually have an iPad will make them not evn look in the direction of these other devices. With a million iPads sold, imagine each person telling at least 5 people. The iPad has already sealed its position in the market place.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it has to many ports and covers that can get broken off ..that why i like the ipad unit simple to use and simpe design no parts that can be broken off when not in use .

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since i started using it with brightness set to auto and dropping it to 0 I have gotten ungodly battery life. It's 4pm and I'm at 92% lol.

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I welcome competition. And if the community and support is great, I may even purchase it. I am by no means a fanboy and won't buy something just because it does not have a Apple logo.
I love my iPad, but it does fall short it many area's, where the competition can improve.

Last edited:

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These tablets while maybe technically better, will not be as successful. It's like that company Archos, they make some really cool products, but people would trust buying an Apple iPad over the Archos tablet simply due to interface and brand name recognition.

The only true iPad killer would have to come from a very big name like HP or Sony or Microsoft. These obscure companies may sell a few, but they won't be successful.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Lol

How many years have we heard "X is the iPod killer", or "X is gonna be the iPhone killer"' and now it starts for iPad. HP, Sony, Samsung, anyone of them could have came out with an iPad like product first. But as usual they will spend their time trying to copy the iPod/iPhone/iPad......

Compitition is good for the consumer, and hopefully some good products will come to market. But the obsession to "kill" the iPod/iPhone/iPad is only a testament to how good the products really are.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The major problem with these iProduct killers and the various companies making the products that run these various OS's. They are going to run into the problems like companies running Windows on their various computers. There are so many Android OS phones out there with various version of Android.
Partly why Apple products run so great is that everything is designed in house and built to run together.

ayerbusiness

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No. i don't agree that the Android Tablet is an iPad killer because in my eyes, Apple iPad is the best Computer tablet ever invented. I am sure that te android tablet has a lot of flaws. And really stick for the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts