What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android/nexus one users

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my nexus one updated to 2.2 (froyo) i didn't root my phone just to wait for the native usb therthring and wifi hotspot features. I'm on my wifi only iPad and using my n1's wifi hotspot! It's working great and so easy to set up and tmobile does not charge for sharing there connection. The 3G connection is faster than what i expected.

Any other nexus one user waiting for the update on here?

Terry2543

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my nexus one updated to 2.2 (froyo) i didn't root my phone just to wait for the native usb therthring and wifi hotspot features. I'm on my wifi only iPad and using my n1's wifi hotspot! It's working great and so easy to set up and tmobile does not charge for sharing there connection. The 3G connection is faster than what i expected.

Any other nexus one user waiting for the update on here?

x2, i have been rooted and now on Froyo. I am happy with both but i am waiting for sense on froyo soon.

Kargurin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Droid for me....waiting as it sure could use some extra zip.

OP
I

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I'm loving it terry so you have been enjoying the wifi hotspot then before foyo. Is there any diff in speeds of the 3G connection or still the same.

Most reactions

Latest posts