What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing new bluetooth keyboard!!!

75ayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so im not 100% sure this is the proper place for this but im extatic about this new bluetooth keyboard i got, it was WAY cheaper than the apple one and it works GREAT so far. i also recived my otterbox case in the mail, thanks for all the great feedback about it i loved the purchase!! Case was deffinatly worth the $70 it cost.

OP
75ayla

75ayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickeylittle said:
Yep, a link or a picture for this great keyboard would sure help this thread quite a bit!:ipad-keyboard:

I'm about to post one ^.^

OP
75ayla

75ayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-2266798995.jpg

This is the box

Attachments

• image-896955394.jpg
    image-896955394.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 355
  • image-3271645366.jpg
    image-3271645366.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 449

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Logitech k760 solar charging Keyboard Is also interesting.

Sent from my iPad 4

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The shape and design looks the same.... but the keyboard layout is definitely different.
Notice the top row left keys are different to those the OP posted.

EDITED: Ignore my comment..... A quick look back at the product tells me they have two types of keyboards.

Last edited:

Nikhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the need of a keyboard for a tablet....usually many peeps use keyboard for iPad i still don't get it.I like to enjoy the touch mode.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What's the need of a keyboard for a tablet....usually many peeps use keyboard for iPad i still don't get it.I like to enjoy the touch mode.

If you don't see a need, then you don't need one. End of story for you.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score

How about for use on this forum? ;)
I and many others find typing on the display keyboard cumbersome and very slow, especially if you have big fingers.
All the numerous typos on this forum are probably due in part to the onscreen keyboard.

To each his own.......if you don't see a need then don't get one. I use mine all the time and love it. :thumbs:

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would love to have arrow keys on the keyboard. Sometimes it would be great for editing further up in a paragraph. My ancient fingers just get in the way some days.

Most reactions