What's new

Amazing new bluetooth keyboard!!!

75ayla

iPF Noob
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Ok so im not 100% sure this is the proper place for this but im extatic about this new bluetooth keyboard i got, it was WAY cheaper than the apple one and it works GREAT so far. i also recived my otterbox case in the mail, thanks for all the great feedback about it i loved the purchase!! Case was deffinatly worth the $70 it cost.
 
Mickeylittle said:
Yep, a link or a picture for this great keyboard would sure help this thread quite a bit!:ipad-keyboard:

I'm about to post one ^.^
 
image-2266798995.webp

This is the box
 

Attachments

  • image-896955394.webp
    image-896955394.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 423
  • image-3271645366.webp
    image-3271645366.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 514
Charlie0664 said:
I don't see a name on the box (to do some research), where did you get it?

Amazon ill post a link
 
Logitech k760 solar charging Keyboard Is also interesting.

Sent from my iPad 4
 
The shape and design looks the same.... but the keyboard layout is definitely different.
Notice the top row left keys are different to those the OP posted.

EDITED: Ignore my comment..... A quick look back at the product tells me they have two types of keyboards.
 
Last edited:
What's the need of a keyboard for a tablet....usually many peeps use keyboard for iPad i still don't get it.I like to enjoy the touch mode.
 
What's the need of a keyboard for a tablet....usually many peeps use keyboard for iPad i still don't get it.I like to enjoy the touch mode.

If you don't see a need, then you don't need one. End of story for you.
 
What's the need of a keyboard for a tablet....usually many peeps use keyboard for iPad i still don't get it.I like to enjoy the touch mode.

How about for use on this forum? ;)
I and many others find typing on the display keyboard cumbersome and very slow, especially if you have big fingers.
All the numerous typos on this forum are probably due in part to the onscreen keyboard.

To each his own.......if you don't see a need then don't get one. I use mine all the time and love it. :thumbs:
 
I would love to have arrow keys on the keyboard. Sometimes it would be great for editing further up in a paragraph. My ancient fingers just get in the way some days.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom