What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg Mate Case w/Keyboard

Cullen07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently bought the Zagg Mate case with the Keyboard, and it's amazing! I honestly love it. It was 70 bucks, but it was definitely worth it. It's very stylish, the keyboard is literally the case as well. If you haven't hear of this yet i'd definitely check it out! I was going to go with the Apple Keyboard, but I don't like having to be vertical all the time, with this you can go horizontal or whatever other way you'd like. Though many don't like it because it's bluetooth and it runs the iPad battery down quicker. I don't mind, it's never actually affected me, though I can tell my battery runs down quicker it has never actually died on me even with bluetooth on 24/7 and charging it once a day! Check it out, it's worth it!! It has pretty much replace my laptop since I've gotten it!

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to admit I have some ambivalence about this product because about half the reviews on the Amazon product page (Zagg Mate w/BT Keyboard) are three stars or less, and they do point out a number of things which can be improved.

That said, I received an eGear iBluPad keyboard case as a gift last year - although from what I gather it's not easily available outside the Asian marketplace:

eGear_iBluPad.jpg

eGear Introduces iBluPad Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad - HardwareZone.com

Last edited:

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two of my friends have this and they both love them...I'm on the fence because I love the keyboard but like my other cases...

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I ordered one yesterday and I hope it is as good as what the members have been boasting about it...lol :D

MaryS910

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the Zagg, do you have to be sitting up? Will the iPad stay in the case if I am using it while lying on my side?

Last edited:

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I finally got mine a few days back and it is worth every penny. I read some of the negative responses and to me I guess to each his own. I like how it feels and the keyboard is also nice. Some said why not just get a laptop. I already have a Apple laptop.Well for me once in a while the keyboard comes in handy. Some also said when in the stand it feels loose. I didn't see that. All in all I would give it 5 stars :D...Mike

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friend has this case and it's the best one out there IMHO. It just doesn't work for my situation. :-(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts