What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've sent you a smoke detector. I'll send you another later.

I can't remember about the stamps. I think they are but not sure.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs landing lamps. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.

Thanks. Got them. Will be landing lamps to Rigby.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been receiving the assembly robots. Thanks! I think I sent you and/or Randy fuel supply. Did you receive it?

Yes I did revive it thanks.

I've just managed to send you a neighbours request from Rigby's Airport. I remember Frenetta mentioning she had added you using the full stop.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs landing lamps. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.

Last edited:

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I did revive it thanks.

I've just managed to send you a neighbours request from Rigby's Airport. I remember Frenetta mentioning she had added you using the full stop.

Request accepted and the spare wires too. Will send gifts later.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need another. But I have not yet recieved those server racks and cash counter that was sent to me before, though I changed the sig so that no one wastes gifts for me. I will be checking shortly.

I just sent a shredder. Let me know if you get it. Did you get a shredder from me a couple of days ago?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
On my way to Prometheus again - got to be cooler than So. Cal. Hop on if you can.

You are forgetting. We have 'Airport City Launch Requests' for launches.

Talking about launches, I am thinking of starting a pad 1 launch tomorrow at this time. Just pre-telling,you know.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No. I was wondering where you were. I don't seem to be receiving any gifts for the last day or so. Don't know what's going on with that!

I thought it was just me. I sent gifts on Wednesday afternoon but then I was able to gift again on Thursday morning. I noticed the number of gifts received was way down yesterday morning and I actually stopped sending after the first 3-4 to check my Internet connection but everything was working so I kept going. I saw that you visited today. I guess we wait and see and hope that Luke's wrong and that GI hasn't done this on purpose but . . . . .

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
p3iii,
Have you launched already? I went to join but don't see you.

Last edited:

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's disappointing. I'll try again later!

...edit...I've just sent 1 from me & 1 from Rigby's

Received both and I have returned module and lamp respectively.

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts