What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sneaking in a few hours of play before the baby wakes up. She called me Grandma for the first time yesterday! (at least it was the first time someone else recognized the word as "grandma" too!) She is just melting my heart. I am a big pile of goo!

Ahhh Fannie! Hope you live close enough that you get to see her often.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sneaking in a few hours of play before the baby wakes up. She called me Grandma for the first time yesterday! (at least it was the first time someone else recognized the word as "grandma" too!) She is just melting my heart. I am a big pile of goo!

Ah! :)

Sian and David (level 40) Don't really need anything so send you what you need and I will return.Thank you :)

Justsaydiva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If someone can send me flight helmets and textbooks to complete my flight school... Moderator's edit: email addresses are not permitted in posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got a fighter jet! Thought it would never happen. Thanks for the plasma, and please keep it coming.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally got a fighter jet! Thought it would never happen. Thanks for the plasma, and please keep it coming.

Glad to hear it, hope you get there. Thanks for the grinding machines, all done with them now, will continue sending plasma.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone) need anything other than flight stuff, will return what you send.

Mivagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is your "Waiting" list for neighbors really large? I can never visit you and when I have had this problem with friends before, it turned out their waiting list was very long. Once it was cleared out, people were able to visit them again. Just a thought.

Well it took a while but waiting list is empty now can you try it again?

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fuel just arrived thanks, I have returned it, let me know if it arrives.

any flight stuff is always handy, but Troglodyte69 (iPad) needs dispatcher consoles, Troglodyte96 (iPhone) needs grinding machines

Yes it works not still sure how yet

Needs; just plasma things or send me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes it works not still sure how yet

Needs; just plasma things or send me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Me neither, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone) need anything other than flight stuff, will return what you send.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Excellent. Hope you manage to complete the quest.

Sian and David (level 40) Don't really need anything so send what you need and I will return.Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts