What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lost more friends today...I think I am to blame! In the quest to keep my addiction going I restored a cloud backup copy of my game to my work iPad, yes this is getting pretty serious now...well guess you can't play 2 games with the same username at the same time, stop laughing at me! Well allow me to say sorry as I invite you back 5 at a time. I hate this game!

bernardngo (level 40, 193 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours

I've lost you now! Oh no! :(

Sian and David (level 40) need plasma clot and magnetometer. Thank you :)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lost more friends today...I think I am to blame! In the quest to keep my addiction going I restored a cloud backup copy of my game to my work iPad, yes this is getting pretty serious now...well guess you can't play 2 games with the same username at the same time, stop laughing at me! Well allow me to say sorry as I invite you back 5 at a time. I hate this game!

I sent u invite

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fred and I have linked our fake Facebook accounts so that we can send each other fuel.

any flight stuff is always handy, but Troglodyte69 (iPad) needs dispatcher consoles, Troglodyte96 (iPhone) needs grinding machines

By linking, do you mean that you added each other as friends?

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gone again...
Can't add you...

Is your "Waiting" list for neighbors really large? I can never visit you and when I have had this problem with friends before, it turned out their waiting list was very long. Once it was cleared out, people were able to visit them again. Just a thought.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I think we could all pool our money together and start a rehab center for AC addiction. Just think how many more loonies there are out there like us! We could make a fortune!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score

You're gone and I can't add you back :(

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well done. I still only have 1 collection item for the fighter plane - not sure what I am doing wrong as everyone else seems to have one!

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter, plasma, mag.

Nothing, probably. It took me 113 flights all to gether to get there... I completely stopped any non quests related flights. so keep trying, you will get it!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks all for the plasma clots and magnetometers. I'm finished with the UFO quest but am happy to send magnetometers if you need them - let me know. I guess I better start packing my bags for Machu Pichu!

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Have lost you from both of my games and can't add you back. :(

any flight stuff is always handy, but Troglodyte69 (iPad) needs dispatcher consoles, Troglodyte96 (iPhone) needs grinding machines

Most reactions

Latest posts