What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These little blighters.........It only has mission control level 1 details on Airport wiki.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 146 Looking for Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder & 1 stapler!

It should tell you the sources if you press the picture.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
These little blighters.........It only has mission control level 1 details on Airport wiki.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 146 Looking for Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder & 1 stapler!

I think these were the things I bought before we found out you could fly for them. I have no idea where you can actually get them. Sorry :(

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I can't return the archive box you sent, it's not on my gift list. Is there anything else I can send you?

Sorry. Thought you needed those for some reason. You can send me what you need. I'm grinding for coins until I can buy some more land and build a mission control building.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

Have a launch going on on pad 1 me and me on iphone. 3rd place to grab for the moment. 634 points to go and 21h left on counter. I am adding small stuff now.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't remember where you had to fly to for them, think they disappear once you've completed the centre..

Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff always welcome, Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need grinding machine & defroster please..

He only has flights unlocked up to Dubai. As you say they disappear once you completed the level 2 control centre.

Shampoos have disappeared again now Cinemania has finished. He had 3 shampoo's already so he's had to spent 2 greenies to complete the hotel.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 146 Looking for Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder , 1x textbook, 2x whiteboard,.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It should tell you the sources if you press the picture.

It doesn't on this challenge I'm afraid.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 146 Looking for Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder , 1x textbook, 2x whiteboard.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think these were the things I bought before we found out you could fly for them. I have no idea where you can actually get them. Sorry :(

It's not on the Airport WIki either.....he doesn't want to waste 8 greenies on them. Patience I keep telling him :)

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 146 Looking for Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder , 1x textbook, 2x whiteboard.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me how to change my avatar in the game?

Cool, love the Taj Mahal.......princess Diana took me there for a dirty weekend some time ago.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
He only has flights unlocked up to Dubai. As you say they disappear once you completed the level 2 control centre.

Shampoos have disappeared again now Cinemania has finished. He had 3 shampoo's already so he's had to spent 2 greenies to complete the hotel.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 146 Looking for Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder , 1x textbook, 2x whiteboard,.

Very advanced. Even I have not got there. Flying for the stars now.

Now that Cinemania is completed, we may get a new quest.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Very advanced. Even I have not got there. Flying for the stars now.

Now that Cinemania is completed, we may get a new quest.

He's not flying to Dubai of yet. He's flying jets to the canneries & Rome at present.

Most reactions

Latest posts