What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you don't mind a bit of advice, you can look up what you will need for each building at http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_requirements. Then you can collect the stuff before you upgrade and you'll be able to open it immediately. Saved me a lot of misery :)

Thanks Frenetta, that's a brilliant tip.

Level 33 - TV Panels, Grinding machines, air vents & Controllers needed to upgrade repair base. Fuel additives & Landing Lights. Flight items and duty free always welcome. I will send back what you gift if I can.

Last edited:

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone gift chocolate boxed candies for the duty free shop? I'm totally out. Thanks! X

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh brilliant. I got a few more.

Is there a pattern to getting mega amounts of notes? I'm tempted to try next time.....

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a pattern to getting mega amounts of notes? I'm tempted to try next time.....

My guess is to buy as soon as you see the offer. It seems to happen very early in the sale.

amanda35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the rock quest items, just need 2 loud speakers now

player name Amanda35 from South Uk.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And that is where the problem begins, my jumbo broke down about a week ago, that why I had to upgrade the repair base. I was stuffed either way I think :)

After a repair-base-update-disater that happened when I was at lower level, I found, the only safe way is: not buy planes as long as you dont have the right base; wait until you have collected the required items to update the base; do it when planes are on ground (yes it means 2 days on ground)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for all the rock quest items, just need 2 loud speakers now

player name Amanda35 from South Uk.

Loud speaker on way.

Troglodyte96, need grinding machine & flight stuff, Troglodyte69, need flight stuff beacons, fuel adds etc please.

Most reactions

Latest posts