What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As for the launch on Xmas,a little less than 8 months is remaining. So that is a long time. I will have build a launch pad by then, so i may be joining the launch.

What! Only eight months till Xmas, must start panicking, I'll never be ready in time.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was not talking about you not sending gifts to me. I was talking about me not sending gifts to you ONLY FOR THE PERIOD MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE ROCK QUEST. ONCE IT IS DONE,I WILL RESUME THE NORMAL REGULATING OF GIFTS. THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT ALL PEOPLE DO COMPLETE THE QUEST. So there is nothing about removing me from your Xmas list

As for the launch on Xmas,a little less than 8 months is remaining. So that is a long time. I will have build a launch pad by then, so i may be joining the launch.

Oh by the way, please; DON'T SHOUT!

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
what! Only eight months till xmas, must start panicking, i'll never be ready in time.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

lol

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What! Only eight months till Xmas, must start panicking, I'll never be ready in time.

Stop with the Christmas talk, I'm needing lots of sunshine before we go there again.

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

p3iii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stop with the Christmas talk, I'm needing lots of sunshine before we go there again.

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Plenty of sunshine here - aloha

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I'm with you, bring me sunshine.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i have 28 neighbours and i get only 5 jackets per day!!! come on airport city owners. help all.
welcome to the forum amanda. i will be sending you a friend request.
have a happy journey frenetta.

You have to realize that most forum members have 100+ neighbours and get a lot of gifts each day. They can only send out 20 gifts in return so it's not realistic to expect to be on everybody's priority list.
My best advise is to try and sign up more neighbours, that way you'll increase the odds.

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I know I have been off for a while here.. I'm trying not to spend too much time on this game, I have been going to Airport City rehab ;) But... If anyone have items for the arena or jackets to send that would be highly appreciated.

Thanx, Best Vibbster

Rehab did not work for me! Jacket on the way.

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just sent you a haze machine. Motorcycle picture right?

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

Got it,thank you! Just need 1 more amplifier to open my stadium now.

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the launch ready's have dried up somewhat since the update?

Perhaps it's due to all my planes visiting Bali at present.

Just need 2 more amplifiers. Has anyone managed to obtain all the four amplifiers from flights alone?

I've had 3,1 to go. The funny thing was 2 dropped together. I'm wondering if it's set to drop certain things after so many flights and as I had 2 planes on the runway it dropped 2 together?

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome back :) Exactly how I felt too.

I managed to see you today for the first time in ages! When my visits reset I'll drop by a few times to make up for lost time. I suggest everyone else visits a few times as well to welcome you back! :)

adam d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a launch on the old pad if anyone wants to tag along. 800 needed with 15 hours to go.

Ps could do with a spotlight and loads of jackets! Ta. :0)

Most reactions

Latest posts