What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It must be cos people send me gifts ever day it's like a birthday everyday just can,t download them to my desk yet :) Waiting for next ipad as I am sure that will be possible in the future..

lv40 167 stars. fuel hoses only if possible

I'm sure apple are working on it. I think it will be available with the iPad Hokey Cokey 5000.

Troglodyte69, can send haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, can send loudspeaker, need light, speaker & jackets please.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey, when were you and your iPad in bed with my wife!

Troglodyte69, got haze machine, need haze machine & jackets, Troglodyte96, got loudspeaker, need light, speaker, haze machine & jackets please.

Lol!

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did understand you. Hence the no issue comment and the smile after the Xmas list comment.

Taking some off the Xmas list in the UK is a common joke in the UK . It's not real :) keep forgetting this forum is world wide

lv40 167 stars. fuel hoses only if possible

Lost in Translation!

Sian and David (level 40) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ya, I am getting yours but no one except you, jbg364,troglodyte,frenetta,mocafrost,and fred are gifting me.:(

Hi, I sent you a gift last night, I just checked to confirm and it does show a gift went. I sent you a jacket, maybe you don't know it is me as I do not have an avatar in the game.

hi, I could use all types of long distance items, thanks.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the launch ready's have dried up somewhat since the update?

Perhaps it's due to all my planes visiting Bali at present.

Just need 2 more amplifiers. Has anyone managed to obtain all the four amplifiers from flights alone?

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Down to the final 5 jackets

Been getting great results from my arena and campsites

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still need 55 jackets and 2 powerful amps. Please keep jackets coming, I am returning them in rotation, sorry if you missed out this gifting session. Will send more tomorrow. Thx

captain flop (level 37) New items for time to rock quest duty free items,passengers, fuel. Thank you, I love u all ;). I have haze machine and biker jacket

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still need 55 jackets and 2 powerful amps. Please keep jackets coming, I am returning them in rotation, sorry if you missed out this gifting session. Will send more tomorrow. Thx

Jacket on the way...no need to return...Cheers!

Bernardngo level 40, 149 stars. Need long distance items only: fuel hoses, nav modules, propellers, and beacons . I can gift haze machine, and jacket .thanks

amanda35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have 28 neighbours and i get only 5 jackets per day!!! come on airport city owners. help all.
welcome to the forum amanda. i will be sending you a friend request.
have a happy journey frenetta.

What is your player name?

player name Amanda35 from South Uk. need quest items and landing lamps

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the launch ready's have dried up somewhat since the update?

Perhaps it's due to all my planes visiting Bali at present.

Just need 2 more amplifiers. Has anyone managed to obtain all the four amplifiers from flights alone?

Yes I got all my amplifiers from flights. No cash expended on this quest.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Will put you down for jackets. Don't worry about gifting back.

Vibbster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I know I have been off for a while here.. I'm trying not to spend too much time on this game, I have been going to Airport City rehab ;) But... If anyone have items for the arena or jackets to send that would be highly appreciated.

Thanx, Best Vibbster

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone worked out how to send the Facebook fuel and passengers?

Yes, you have to go through Facebook. The positive point is that you can make publication visible only for you. The negative one is that you can only send fuel to people who are friends with you on Facebook.

Most reactions

Latest posts