What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

JordanChilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just launched. Anybody need a ride?

Bernardngo level 35, 127 stars. Need propellers and fuel hoses please! thank you. Tell me what you need!

I need frappin WHEAT. I have pilfered houses of neighbors, flown to cape Canaveral, bank our blah blah blah. I'm packed an ready except for WHEAT. Can u tell I'm uptight? Ha!

JordanChilly - Level 29 - I need duty free items please and passengers

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need frappin WHEAT. I have pilfered houses of neighbors, flown to cape Canaveral, bank our blah blah blah. I'm packed an ready except for WHEAT. Can u tell I'm uptight? Ha!

Don't know what the big deal is. You seem pretty mellow to me........
:)

JordanChilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I DID IT!! I Did It! I got the damn WHEAT after 16 flights t Cape Canaveral! Yippee! I've got my bags packed and whiskey in my pocket! So whose ready to launch! Yippee for me!! I've got wheat!!!!

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great news, welcome back !
Let us know what you now need ?

Excellent! What do you need?

Excellent. Welcome back.

Great, you got it sorted then, that's good to know.
Nice to see u back.

That's great news! I thought we might lose you for a while,glad your back.

Thanks everybody, no need for any item at the moment.

Am looking at upgrading my repair base to fix my broken jumbo jet, but those items, we all know, will need to be earned from flying uncountable trips to Antarctic.

If I'm lucky, maybe able to upgrade the repair base by Christmas, and that's me being optimistic!! :)

Last edited:

Jahuno.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent:
Adnazzyp fuel hose
BeckyP sp propeller
Rsosour sp propeller
Benjamin Thomas flight catering
Cheata fuel adds
Jojo fuel hose
Dee140147 flight catering
Ducks1 pearl earrings
Waverly huff landing gear
Lollyn passengers
Werner flight catering
Ch.peter fuel hose
Lizet de Valk passengers
Pakman cognac
Erb22 spare propeller
Uncle mans spare propeller
Hermie chocolates
Faultybrowser jet engine

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well, actually I just realized that it won't be that easy for me to add stuff regularly over the day, so I hope you don't need too much help?

Thanks for keeping me company..we should be just fine. Just added some of my stock!

Bernardngo level 35, 127 stars. Need propellers and fuel hoses please! thank you. Tell me what you need!

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I DID IT!! I Did It! I got the damn WHEAT after 16 flights t Cape Canaveral! Yippee! I've got my bags packed and whiskey in my pocket! So whose ready to launch! Yippee for me!! I've got wheat!!!!

Thanks for all your contributions. We just lifted off...hope we all get what we wish for! Now we wait!

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Do you prefer whiskey, cognac or makeup?

JordanChilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you prefer whiskey, cognac or makeup?

Thank you so much I really need makeup and whiskey. Please. :). I just launched with you. :)

p3iii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Upgraded to new version just now. All new destinations require level 36 or higher. Landed 4 planes and went from level 35 to level 40 in 10 minutes. My airport and storage all appear to be intact. Checked my neighbors and 90% have names. So far so good......

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in too, using up some of that fuel that just keeps accumulating. See you in orbit.

Hi, thks very much for your everyday gifts. Do you still need archive boxes? And what about troglodyte69? Pls let me know what do you need?:)

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just upgraded and collected my flights for the morning, and instantly updated to level 36 which opened up the seattle flight. Also have the new quest, but i am unable to do any of the quest items because the flights all start at level 37. One of them is at level 40. Don't think i will be getting to level 40 any time soon. Another impossible quest by GI.

Most reactions

Latest posts