What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I got it, thanks!
But get this; it didn't register on the game so it still shows I need 2 of them......
Anyway, not your fault, but this is getting so frustrating!

Oh GI! Do you want to send another counter this evening?

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have 10 total butterflies 9 of one and only 1 of a different kind. Wish i could gift them to others

Do you need shears? I returned fuel yesterday because I know you had a lot of shears and wasn't sure if you wanted more.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Was hoping to get some good stuff to finish collections since its my birthday, but no, just the usual rubbish. Ho hum! At least I have some nice gifts and a bottle of prosecco to enjoy to alleviate the grief this game gives me :)

I finally got mice so ready to launch but can't see anyone else launching

captain flop (level 34) duty free items especially choc candies (the square box), passengers, fuel, repair items and deicer. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Happy Birthday!

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank u guys :) it's Mother's Day on Sunday too, a good weekend for me. Gifts and and excuses for doing nothing other than playing on mipad :)

captain flop (level 34) duty free items especially choc candies (the square box), passengers, fuel, repair items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Happy birthday making you a cake ASAP only can find 4 candles hope that's enough :)

lv35 send sheers if you need them back. or fuel hose, spare props and other jumbo flight items but not catering please

Attachments

• image-606629097.png
    image-606629097.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh GI! Do you want to send another counter this evening?

Aha, yes, I still need them. But it's actually only fair for me to send you a gift. So do you want shears or cockpit glass? Or an engine?
Then I can beg another cash counter of you tomorrow.

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you need shears? I returned fuel yesterday because I know you had a lot of shears and wasn't sure if you wanted more.

I don't need anymore shears thanks though. Always seems to be low on fuel.

I did get in a run of good luck on the butterflies and was able to complete the quest.

I now have a conservatory in the middle of town.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aha, yes, I still need them. But it's actually only fair for me to send you a gift. So do you want shears or cockpit glass? Or an engine?
Then I can beg another cash counter of you tomorrow.

That's okay, I appreciate the offer. Send the counter and hopefully this time it will show up in your warehouse.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I did get in a run of good luck on the butterflies and was able to complete the quest.

Fuel it is then. I'm really impressed that you finished the quest so quickly. I hope I'm not still chasing butterflies 10 days from now. Will take a look at the conservatory this evening. I can always visit you.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Just dropped by your airport, love the conservatory,
Sorry sent you shears, I'll send fuel next time, can return the gift as I'm low on fuel to

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's okay, I appreciate the offer. Send the counter and hopefully this time it will show up in your warehouse.

This just keeps getting better! I just received a shredder from you:)
I'm so lost.....
But still, I refuse to buy the bleeping cash counters.
Will find a way, somehow.
Thanks for trying again.

And now after 30 mins this is also gone from my warehouse; it's almost comical......

Last edited:

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Was hoping to get some good stuff to finish collections since its my birthday, but no, just the usual rubbish. Ho hum! At least I have some nice gifts and a bottle of prosecco to enjoy to alleviate the grief this game gives me :)

I finally got mice so ready to launch but can't see anyone else launching

captain flop (level 34) duty free items especially choc candies (the square box), passengers, fuel, repair items and deicer. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Happy Birthday Captain,
sorry the birthday wish is a little late, but it's had to travel half way round the world

Most reactions

Latest posts