What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I see you too are in need of the square box candies too, those haven't appeared in my gift list for months. If you've got them send them to me and I will give them back

Mai Zack: need Duty free items especially make-up, candies(box ones) and whiskey

Chocolate candies are on there way, thanks for your help in the launch, not quite ready for the next one yet

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That sound good, can I come too?

captain flop (level 32) duty free items especially choc candies (the square box), passengers, fuel, repair and flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

A bit far for me, but I've sent you some chocolate candy

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't see that you joined my launch. I am still alone, but Think I will make it. " money makes the world go around and the airship launch"

Oh sorry, I only saw Red Dogs launch do I just joined. I can join you after this one is yours is still going on

Mai Zack: need Duty free items especially make-up, candies(box ones) and whiskey

p3iii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just complete a launch and have a training center. Also, I accidentally updated the version and am not having any of the issues other iPad users posted.

craigza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could use a box of those too if it's ok. Thanks!

Sent you choccies.

Cheers,

Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

stuweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the middle of a launch, 7 hours to go, I have put in about 900, I need some help to get to 1600 if anyone can assist. Username stuweb Thanks

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A bit far for me, but I've sent you some chocolate candy

Thank you

captain flop (level 32) duty free items especially choc candies (the square box), passengers, fuel, repair and flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

does anybody knows what are the items required for completing the repair base level 5? (the one needed for the very big planes)

thanks!

jal pilot ; level 32. Needs: fuel (for flying), landing lamps, Thanks!

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi there,

does anybody knows what are the items required for completing the repair base level 5? (the one needed for the very big planes)

thanks!

jal pilot ; level 32. Needs: fuel (for flying), landing lamps, Thanks!

Click on the info button for flights to Antarctic and its 3 each of top 4 items: Grinder, air vent, controller and tv panel. The tv panels r hardest to get as they can't be gifted. I am still waiting for one to drop before I upgrade

Oh, and I can gift you a controller when my gifts reset, if you need one. Should reset soon I think. Let me know

Last edited:

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Click on the info button for flights to Antarctic and its 3 each of top 4 items: Grinder, air vent, controller and tv panel. The tv panels r hardest to get as they can't be gifted. I am still waiting for one to drop before I upgrade

Oh, and I can gift you a controller when my gifts reset, if you need one. Should reset soon I think. Let me know

Hi, I could use a controller, two actually. Thanks

hi, I could use deicer, thanks.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sent you choccies.

Cheers,

Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

Thanks!!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sent you choccies.

Cheers,

I can't supply anything on your list so I've been sending fuel. Would you prefer something else?

Most reactions

Latest posts