What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

MrBoogle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

this may be the dumbest question ever, but how can I add a picture/avatar to appear in the game? On the profile page in the game and in the GI Center I can only see a dummy pictur, but not change it. Anybody any ideas?

thanks
MrBoogle

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RobWu- I just accepted you. Strange too- now it says 5:53 until spaceship comes back...

Ruller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been able to launch alone.

Anybody available for next launch who isn't still my neighbor?

I still have a lot of neighbour that I can't visit or appear with username "username". Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Ruller

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,

this may be the dumbest question ever, but how can I add a picture/avatar to appear in the game? On the profile page in the game and in the GI Center I can only see a dummy pictur, but not change it. Anybody any ideas?

thanks
MrBoogle

I had the same problem (so your question is not dumb anyway). AFAIK you should associate game with your facebook profile, then your facebook profile picture will be put as avatar into the game. So:
1. set up the facebook profile (may be with false ID) and place there your avatar as profile picture
2. in Airport City tap the sociality icon (3 people), then "open book" icon and input your fb profile data in "profile" tab
It may take some time for GI to send your avatar to the game.

I accidentially associated my game with wrong fb profile and now can't change it. Anybody any ideas?

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good night out , so my aviator might not be looking right today

lv35. Beacon or Fuel hose please

LoL! You have a gr8 collection of Fred pics

captain flop (level 32) duty free items especially choc candies (the square box), passengers, fuel, repair and flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been able to launch alone.

Anybody available for next launch who isn't still my neighbor?

I still have a lot of neighbour that I can't visit or appear with username "username". Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Ruller

Nope. We all have same problem. You will find a few neighbours you can always see and visit, they are the ones you can launch with.

captain flop (level 32) duty free items especially choc candies (the square box), passengers, fuel, repair and flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the same problem (so your question is not dumb anyway). AFAIK you should associate game with your facebook profile, then your facebook profile picture will be put as avatar into the game. So:
1. set up the facebook profile (may be with false ID) and place there your avatar as profile picture
2. in Airport City tap the sociality icon (3 people), then "open book" icon and input your fb profile data in "profile" tab

I accidentially associated my game with wrong fb profile and now can't change it. Anybody any ideas?

NOTE: after linking the account to FB you will probably find it still doesnt show in game. most of us found best thing to do was to complete a collection and when it asks you to post in on FB click yes (you only need do this once) after that you should see the picture from your FB account in the game.

MrBoogle

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks. I don't have a facebook profile, so i guss that's why it didn't work. I will stay faceless then;-)

Jahuno.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone have one of the following items in his or her gift box:
Defroster
Ergonomic chairs
Disposable shampoo
Or should I buy these items?

Jdm0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mdnght said:
I'm joining Warsaw :)

Only 17 hrs and 1400 pts to go :(

i have joined warsaw too - hopefully between us we can launch! We are over half way now.

jdm- level 35. need: flight items but not catering. thanks.

p3iii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone have one of the following items in his or her gift box:
Defroster
Ergonomic chairs
Disposable shampoo
Or should I buy these items?

I am level 35 and do not have any of the items you need. I believe the way to acquire them is to purchase them.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need tv panels, don't suppose anyone can gift? Been flying to antarctic for ages, they are very elusive. In fact not much has been dropping from any of my flights recently :(

captain flop (level 32) duty free items especially choc candies (the square box), passengers, fuel, repair and flight items. Thank you, I love u all :(

Last edited:

Most reactions