What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should have come here before updating :)

My planes have all been downgraded from a level. So Jumbo jet is now the blue one and so one. And I can't fly anymore to Cape Canaveral. The positive note is that my two Christmas planes (the little red ones) are now Jumbo Jets. I don't know how long it will last :)

And I have lost all of you. Now everyone is username once again :( So sad I hadn't the time to visit all of you.

I'm once again ready to launch (with only a few points, I think we will need to be three).

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I still cannot visit lots of people so if that has been fixed it has not worked for me!

Sian and David (level 35) need flight items but not catering and duty free items.

Ohhhh. That stinks! You got no benefit at all from the update!

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So GI are now saying on twitter that we should not upgrade and if we do we should not buy/ sell/ repair planes. Gross incompetents doesn't even come close!

Sian and David (level 35) need flight items but not catering and duty free items.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have sold the 3 useless attack planes and again bought planes that can fly, (but I was fortunate to have over 4M coins). I would have been very annoyed if this had happened earlier in my game life. There seems to be no point in keeping 3 planes that can't fly.
I suppose that the attack planes will have destinations and quests in a future update but that could be weeks away. The attack planes should be cheap to buy again in the future as they sold for only 45 coins.
Incidentally, 2 of my other big planes also turned into cheaper green jets when I updated.

Good thinking. I think I will sell mine and get back in the air.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So GI are now saying on twitter that we should not upgrade and if we do we should not buy/ sell/ repair planes. Gross incompetents doesn't even come close!

Think I will leave upgrading for now then and my champagne is still sitting in the fridge. Maybe I should do what Fred suggested and crack it open to drown my sorrows :)

captain flop (level 32) pruners, duty free items, passengers, fuel, repair and flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I converted 2 of the planes and sent them to Cape Canaveral. 1 came back 3 minutes later. This game is crazy.....

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@GI_Mobile

This downgrade of the planes has had a terrible effect on my aviator I have downgrade more than most.....

lv35. Beacon or Fuel hose please

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Think I will leave upgrading for now then and my champagne is still sitting in the fridge. Maybe I should do what Fred suggested and crack it open to drown my sorrows :)

captain flop (level 32) pruners, duty free items, passengers, fuel, repair and flight items. Thank you, I love u all ;)

What a mess! I got a late start this morning and now am glad I did. I think I'll wait with you to see what happens - so crack the champagne. It's cocktail hour somewhere in the world!

Most reactions

Latest posts