What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got no option of watching a video. :(

Thanks. I say, you got jackets in an enormous rate. 45 jackets in 2 days!! Good. Have you finished the arena? I am still looking for amplifiers.

Are you playing on iPhone? It seems that videos only appear on ipad .

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got no option of watching a video. :(

Thanks. I say, you got jackets in an enormous rate. 45 jackets in 2 days!! Good. Have you finished the arena? I am still looking for amplifiers.

Yes, my neighbours are wonderful! I also built 5 campsites, they dropped a few additonal jackets.

I could finish my arena yesterday (last amplifier arrived in the evening), but didn't it yet because when it's uncompleted the drop rate from arriving planes is significantly better.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are you playing on iPhone? It seems that videos only appear on ipad .

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you
So thats the thing. I play very little on ipad. Add me if you want. But I am not that regular as I am on iphone. I am gtft on ipad. I concentrate on the iphone as my iphone is always with me.

barstoolprophet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see that you have written your haves in the signature. I think it would be better if you could write your needs in the sig. which most of us have done. When anyone needs something, they just post in the forum and the required object is sent to them. By the way, what level are you?
10-4, fixed! Thanks. L19.

barstoolprophet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Feel free to add me as I can't add you name as per name on here

Send me what you need and it will be returned eventually on a 48 hour gift cycle so feel free to miss me for a day
Great, thanks! Sent an add request ... as long as your forum name is same as AC name.

barstoolprophet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys. I got my last power amp today. I still need 3 spotlights and 52 biker jackets. I have a few questions.

1. Where are the videos you can watch to get green cash?

2. When do gifts reset?

I just added you - can send spotlight later today once you add.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cool! I will start gifting you again. I've been trying to catch up on all the gifts but it's just impossible. I think I may have too many non-forum neighbours that are very generous with gifts. It gets so stressful. I need 50 gifts every day!
Anyway, good to have you back and look forward to seeing you in space :)

I know! I wish they would raise the number of gifts you get to give along with the number of friends you get to visit.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You will see 3 options below others posts, reply, reply with quote and an icon showing a double inverted comma in a rectangular callout with a plus beside it. This is the multiquote button.

Steps for multiquoting:
1) Click on the multiquote button for all the quotes you want to include in 1 reply.
2) Click on the 'reply with quote button' of any one of the posts you had multiquoted.
3) The reply with quote window drops down with all the quotes show there individually. Post each ones reply below it.

Hope that helped.

You are good at this. I need lessons.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the gifts to me
First priority: Textbook
Second priority: Sandbags
Third priority: Landing lamps

Will fuel add. be fine for you or should I send you landing lamp.

Can't send you textbook or sandbag so landing lamp on the way.

Can you return the same I have plenty of fuel ads.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did you watch the video? Same thing happened to me,I've put a complaint in.

Are you playing on ipad or iphone?

The greens came on the third or fourth time the pop-up came up.

Ok. The thing came only 2 times. So maybe I will get it afterwards.

You are good at this. I need lessons.

You are no less.

Can't send you textbook or sandbag so landing lamp on the way.

Can you return the same I have plenty of fuel ads.

Fine. Landing lamp for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts