What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

craigza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lilly2
Pinkel3
Captain Flop
Newmanic
Troverdrank
HVWH
craigza
AdNazzyP
Jdm

That's my list, let us know if this is right for those that need SHEARS

That's me

Cheers,

Craig_za Need: sheers, reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter(normal not powerful) Can give: fuel, bright lantern, robotic lawn mower, whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, sand bag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, spare wire, smoke detector, hull parts, landing gear

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RobWu I'm sorry I was able to join you just now. I didn't know you were that close to the launch. I hope I didn't break everything you had planned.

I'm ready for another launch (I don't know how I completed 3 treadmill in just a few days). So is there anyone ready to join me ?

Tele Cove, it's too bad! I've been hesitating today in the morning whether to wait for anyone who could join me or to use all space equipment I had...
BUT don't be sorry - it's GI's fault, not yours. I managed to make full launch on my own, but it'll take a long time to gather another set of points before next launch.

Nevertheless, good luck with your launch! And you're lucky man with those 3 treadmills ;)

Last edited:

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We launched :) Thank you for joining.

However, I didn't get any picture, it's my second launch as second and no picture in both cases. So I think we need to be first in order to get a picture. It will be even more complicated than I thought to complete three collections :(

Last edited:

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We launch :) Thank you for joining.

However, I didn't get any picture, it's my second launch as second and no picture in both cases. So I think we need to be first in order to get a picture. It will be even more complicated than I thought to complete three collections :(

I was trying to let you be first but then ACE jumped in and took first. I actually got a picture although I was third!

Sian and David (level 35) need flight items but not catering

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was trying to let you be first but then ACE jumped in and took first. I actually got a picture although I was third!

Sian and David (level 35) need flight items but not catering

Thanks Barbara :) It's okay I hadn't "big points" anymore. I just had some fuel left, which is pretty useless. But, you reassure me, it's possible to have pictures as second or third. I guess it's just bad luck :) I launched five times and I have only three pictures (I get the first one during my first launch and the two others when I launched alone). I didn't get any picture with the three other launches when I was second or third.

I'm still ready to launch, but I will probably wait to gather more points. I just have 80 points (I earned them with my silver box) and fuel :)

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still need shears, trying to find some roses to get this damn quest done. Also flight catering so I can send to Verona for bears! Trying not to send shears to those who are done V-day quest, but would appreciate them back please.

AdNazzyP Level 35. Pruning shears, Flight catering, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

Me too - I'm short one orchid. Will keep sending shears until you say stop.

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just started a launch

Jump in if you like, i don't have a lot stored up for the launch so i can use the help

R

Most reactions

Latest posts