What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I tried to add you too Wabbitgirl and also janie2, but don't seem to be able to link to you. I did thankfully link with troglodyte96, but not with anyone else who is currently on this forum. I've gone from about 70 friends to 30 which is tough for quests. I'm playing on ipad - if you have any active friends that you can share, please let me know.

I also need aerosols, like everyone else, as well as landing lamps, fuel supply and beacons! I gift daily.

Thanks jul1aM2

We are still linked

For AC send me what you need ,tribez code =f517jes,facebook=fred gutty,big business=fred123thy

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please don't tell me you have enough aerosols to finish the quest already! I'm really struggling with them.

please send beacons or spare props to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks

So far I've collected 33 aerosols but i think there's plenty of time left to collect.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi there.

did anybody figure out a strategy to get some aerosoles ? So far I only got 23 of them, I start to see why the quest is dropping so much oil barrel and a spyglass...
No such strategy. Just fly.

To help others I have heaps of cemeteries and a couple of pumpkin patches, placed them so there easy to find
and lots of Halloween shops to the Right of the airport,
I cant visit you!

Ababa, you have bright lanterns as your first wish list item. Just confirming you need more before sending.
No, you can skip those. Thanks.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I tried to add you too Wabbitgirl and also janie2, but don't seem to be able to link to you. I did thankfully link with troglodyte96, but not with anyone else who is currently on this forum. I've gone from about 70 friends to 30 which is tough for quests. I'm playing on ipad - if you have any active friends that you can share, please let me know.

I also need aerosols, like everyone else, as well as landing lamps, fuel supply and beacons! I gift daily.

Thanks jul1aM2

I added you as a neighbor. Just need you to accept.

Can you gift aerosol? Your code name looks like you may be an Android user that is why I ask. I am friends with a few and get aerosol from them.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To help others I have heaps of cemeteries and a couple of pumpkin patches, placed them so there easy to find
and lots of Halloween shops to the Right of the airport,

I am not able to visit you either. Haven't been able to for probably a week now.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I added you as a neighbor. Just need you to accept. Can you gift aerosol? Your code name looks like you may be an Android user that is why I ask. I am friends with a few and get aerosol from them.

Can you share the names, so we can add them too? I didnt get a single aerosole from neighbours!

I will revert all my planes to the green jets as Machu Picchu seems the best destination to fly to...

Please send the white fuel supply, I am soon runnig out of stock!

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So far I've collected 33 aerosols but i think there's plenty of time left to collect.

Yep, As I need more time as well, Not having much luck with the aerosol cans
Oh, by the way, Congratulations on the muffin quest on BB, I saw your name up in lights....

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have not had a visitor for the last week, :eek: I have visited you all and left some fuel behind, hope you can visit me now

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I added you as a neighbor. Just need you to accept.

Can you gift aerosol? Your code name looks like you may be an Android user that is why I ask. I am friends with a few and get aerosol from them.
I don't think so. There are no capitals in any Android code.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can you share the names, so we can add them too? I didnt get a single aerosole from neighbours!

I will revert all my planes to the green jets as Machu Picchu seems the best destination to fly to...

Please send the white fuel supply, I am soon runnig out of stock!
Since posting other URLs is against the forum rules and I cant send all of you PM, (max at 1 time is 5), I am going to post the friend codes of some Android neighbours here. Hope Captain Flop was here.

Most reactions

Latest posts