What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just tried a soul net this morning and as soon as I clicked to activate it, all 5 white ghosts turned black, right away. Someone on another list had mentioned to get rid of those 5 then wait until the 4 minute mark and another will appear, get rid of that one and at the 2 minute mark another will appear and this is what happened for me so I got 7 in total.

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After a 3 month break I am back. Sorry to see so many of my buddies from a year ago gone. Interesting to do the Halloween again for the 2nd time.

Send and I will reply to all gifts.

Crewman

Frederica007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Finally finished Dr Klandau's quest. Just got to get enough aerosols to banish the black wraiths.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have put all of my cimetery in front of my city, if you need to visit them (I have a couple left in the warehouse, but GI wont let me build them, arguing I have already the maximum...)

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Android neighbours do it well. I will send you fuel supply. I already sent catering for the day. So next day. Pumpkin patch can be obtained by collecting items from cemeteries, I think.

The pumpkin bed can only be purchased and it drops items to complete the Great Seal. The prize for finishing the quest last year was the Haunted House.

Last edited:

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just moved my Halloween buildings. They are now behind the Alien Legacy so they are easier to find/see. I built a third cemetery so there are now 5 structures that will hopefully help you put together a Great Seal (1 pumpkin bed, 1 Halloween Shop, 3 cemeteries). I also moved my Haunted House but it doesn't look like it drops any quest items. Good Luck!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just tried a soul net this morning and as soon as I clicked to activate it, all 5 white ghosts turned black, right away. Someone on another list had mentioned to get rid of those 5 then wait until the 4 minute mark and another will appear, get rid of that one and at the 2 minute mark another will appear and this is what happened for me so I got 7 in total.
Ah. Thanks for the info. I will start the ghost planes part when I have collected the seal. Don't want to waste resources.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the crystal ball is ever used for anything other than landing guest planes during quests? Even though I have landed 60 guest planes, I still have quite a few crystal balls left over and still use them to land guest planes to pickup items for the soul nets, even though I have quite a few of those as well now. What I really need is aerosol and my planes are not dropping it. I have flown all day, each as many times as I could and only got maybe 2 today. Why does GI make it so difficult for IOS users to play these quests? Some Android users are actually able to gift both leyden jars and aerosol so they are in great demand. Okay, I am ranting.....LOL

Anyway, should I keep the crystal balls for other quests?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the crystal ball is ever used for anything other than landing guest planes during quests? Even though I have landed 60 guest planes, I still have quite a few crystal balls left over and still use them to land guest planes to pickup items for the soul nets, even though I have quite a few of those as well now. What I really need is aerosol and my planes are not dropping it. I have flown all day, each as many times as I could and only got maybe 2 today. Why does GI make it so difficult for IOS users to play these quests? Some Android users are actually able to gift both leyden jars and aerosol so they are in great demand. Okay, I am ranting.....LOL

Don't think they are needed for anything else.

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Yes keep them until you have finished the dark skies as they are required until you have gor rid of the pumpkins top left.

For AC send me what you need ,tribez code =f517jes,facebook=fred gutty,big business=fred123thy

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the crystal ball is ever used for anything other than landing guest planes during quests? Even though I have landed 60 guest planes, I still have quite a few crystal balls left over and still use them to land guest planes to pickup items for the soul nets, even though I have quite a few of those as well now. What I really need is aerosol and my planes are not dropping it. I have flown all day, each as many times as I could and only got maybe 2 today. Why does GI make it so difficult for IOS users to play these quests? Some Android users are actually able to gift both leyden jars and aerosol so they are in great demand. Okay, I am ranting.....LOL Anyway, should I keep the crystal balls for other quests?

I have finished the small quests on the side. and the crystal balls are only used for landing guest planes. I do it, as you get a 50l fuel reserv along with the soul net.

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the crystal ball is ever used for anything other than landing guest planes during quests? Even though I have landed 60 guest planes, I still have quite a few crystal balls left over and still use them to land guest planes to pickup items for the soul nets, even though I have quite a few of those as well now. What I really need is aerosol and my planes are not dropping it. I have flown all day, each as many times as I could and only got maybe 2 today. Why does GI make it so difficult for IOS users to play these quests? Some Android users are actually able to gift both leyden jars and aerosol so they are in great demand. Okay, I am ranting.....LOL Anyway, should I keep the crystal balls for other quests?
The only extra benefit in using the crystal balls is that you do get drops of items that ultimately complete the warlock's collection with the soul net and also the bonus of a barrel of oil. Whilst you may not need more soul nets, and it's a long winded process to keep landing the guest planes, the resultant oil could be useful to keep in your store for a later quest.
Nutty

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I get most of mine from flying and almost none from clicking neighbor black wraiths.

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!

Same for me. I know I shouldn't say this but the flights have been quite generous on this quest.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If it helps you, and anyone else that may need them. On Troglodyte69 I have moved my Halloween shops, cemeteries, and pumpkin patch to the very top of my airport to make them easier to find. Will do the same on 96 later today.

Always helpful :)

Most reactions

Latest posts