What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Friends, if you are working on the Aztec Legacy collection, need to complete 6 times. Once you get the pyramid, if you are lucky to have a sky captain, use it. The drop rate improves to every other flight! I only had one good for 24 hours.

bernardngo (level 40, 193 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours

Thanks Bernard

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks sent you Facebook fuel seems extra option to normal 20 gifts and looks like you can send 5 a day on top

Needs; just plasma things or send me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Fuel just arrived thanks, I have returned it, let me know if it arrives.

any flight stuff is always handy, but Troglodyte69 (iPad) needs dispatcher consoles, Troglodyte96 (iPhone) needs grinding machines

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What is this???

Fred and I have linked our fake Facebook accounts so that we can send each other fuel.

any flight stuff is always handy, but Troglodyte69 (iPad) needs dispatcher consoles, Troglodyte96 (iPhone) needs grinding machines

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, catching up with the task/ quest. Madlen is asking for a screen shot to b published to fb but I can't seem to get the hang of uploading the pic. Also, the drop from the debris brings nothing for me, any tips?
Hope y'all are good!

Mai Zack level 32... No gift wants at the moment, gift and I will return back

I am having a problem with uploading the picture too. Keeps saying "Facebook would like to post on your behalf" and when i press okay it doesn't do anything after, because i think another pop-up should appear.

Does anybody know if i can just connect it on another facebook acct?

Thanks

Username: Fly above.

Last edited:

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

Yeah, I finally got my fighter plane, and even a 2d one, so it looks less impossible to finish the quest. On iphone, I am nly 1 black monolith away from the crop circles...

I'll start again gifting usual long distance stuff, unles you shout for something else..

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am having a problem with uploading the picture too. Keeps saying "Facebook would like to post on your behalf" and when i press okay it doesn't do anything after, because i think another pop-up should appear.

Does anybody know if i can just connect it on another facebook acct?

Thanks

Username: Fly above.

Don't bother, it just doesn't work.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi there!

Yeah, I finally got my fighter plane, and even a 2d one, so it looks less impossible to finish the quest. On iphone, I am nly 1 black monolith away from the crop circles...

I'll start again gifting usual long distance stuff, unles you shout for something else..

Two fighter planes! That's just showing off, hope you get there, you have a lot of flying to do.
Only one item away from the crop circles on each of my games too.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeahhh! Monolithe dropped on iphone game. Still missing one item for the las ufo collection. I can start to work on the Aztec pyramid...

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeahhh! Monolithe dropped on iphone game. Still missing one item for the las ufo collection. I can start to work on the Aztec pyramid...

Excellent. Plenty of time left. :)

Sian and David (level 40) need plasma clot and magnetometer. Thank you :)

Jdm0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

Well done. I still only have 1 collection item for the fighter plane - not sure what I am doing wrong as everyone else seems to have one!

jdm- level 40. need: transmitter, plasma, mag.

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lost more friends today...I think I am to blame! In the quest to keep my addiction going I restored a cloud backup copy of my game to my work iPad, yes this is getting pretty serious now...well guess you can't play 2 games with the same username at the same time, stop laughing at me! Well allow me to say sorry as I invite you back 5 at a time. I hate this game!

bernardngo (level 40, 193 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lost more friends today...i think i am to blame! In the quest to keep my addiction going i restored a cloud backup copy of my game to my work ipad, yes this is getting pretty serious now...well guess you can't play 2 games with the same username at the same time, stop laughing at me! Well allow me to say sorry as i invite you back 5 at a time. I hate this game!

Bernardngo (level 40, 193 stars) will return gifts within 24 hours

ahahahahhaahhhaaaaa
:) :) :)

Ok just kidding of course.
I lost you again, that's not cool! :(

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts