What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw this from another AC forum, and this is what one of their members posted:

1. Get a bracelet from Bali
2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf
3. Get a Certificate of Authrnticity from a neighbors Research Lab
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore
5. Visit the Resaerch Lab to understand the decription.
6. Find some Map Draftes in Book Stores of your Neighbours. (6 pieces)
7. Fly to Machu Pichu using the map from warehouse(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
8. Recover the Bas Relief in the Machu Pichu(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
9. Buy the Map to Tolan at the Airship Store

I'm soon to start step 7, haven't used a map yet to fly to Machu Pichu (earned 2 maps after completing step 6). Need to fly turboprops enough times to get 6 of the Bas Relief items if I want to go for the pyramid earned by completing the whole collection 6 times.

Have to wait for the airship to dock for the other maps...anyone know when it is coming next?

Just sharing what I found on another forum, hope it is useful.

Pdxsk2

Thanks!!!

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! I don't know how you guys are doing this so fast! I still haven't completed a single SLIH or TTIOT collection yet!

If it can help you feeling less alone, I am very far to ending this quest too. I have only collected one hydraulic thing from Area51 (while I flew there 10 times now and they are supposed to always be there) needless to say I have 0 item for the TTIOT collection ;)

UsBourkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1. Get a bracelet from Bali
2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf
3. Get a Certificate of Authrnticity from a neighbors Research Lab
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore
5. Visit the Resaerch Lab to understand the decription.
6. Find some Map Draftes in Book Stores of your Neighbours. (6 pieces)
7. Fly to Machu Pichu using the map from warehouse(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
8. Recover the Bas Relief in the Machu Pichu(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
9. Buy the Map to Tolan at the Airship Store

Bear in mind you need to obtain 6x Bas Relief to complete the Aztec Legacy collection enough times to obtain the Pyramid reward and after the first flight to Machu Pichu, the Bas Relief changes from 'Always' to 'Seldom'. I've completed 7 additional flights with no drop so far...

Also worth noting there is no time limit on this one to obtain the reward so better to concentrate on the UFO quest IMO.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bear in mind you need to obtain 6x Bas Relief to complete the Aztec Legacy collection enough times to obtain the Pyramid reward and after the first flight to Machu Pichu, the Bas Relief changes from 'Always' to 'Seldom'. I've completed 7 additional flights with no drop so far...

Also worth noting there is no time limit on this one to obtain the reward so better to concentrate on the UFO quest IMO.

To get crop circles on UFO quest, we need to complete the Truth is Out There collection 4 or more times, correct? And we have to keep the UFO collection unfinished while we do this? Just trying to see if I have this right.

UsBourkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it can help you feeling less alone, I am very far to ending this quest too. I have only collected one hydraulic thing from Area51 (while I flew there 10 times now and they are supposed to always be there) needless to say I have 0 item for the TTIOT collection ;)

My game was exactly the same, then all of a sudden 'always' actually did as it said on the tin rather than GI's definition. I think that was after 10-11 flights. Be very interesting to see if yours does the same...

I do think they should rename 'seldom' to 'once in a blue moon' and 'very seldom' to 'when hell freezes over'

stuweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please join my spaceship launch, I need to launch to progress the task.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My game was exactly the same, then all of a sudden 'always' actually did as it said on the tin rather than GI's definition. I think that was after 10-11 flights. Be very interesting to see if yours does the same...

I do think they should rename 'seldom' to 'once in a blue moon' and 'very seldom' to 'when hell freezes over'

I like your definitions! :)

UsBourkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To get crop circles on UFO quest, we need to complete the Truth is Out There collection 4 or more times, correct? And we have to keep the UFO collection unfinished while we do this? Just trying to see if I have this right.

CORRECT. I didn't do that and now can't fly to any UFO destinations any more nor collect debris (there is none). Looking forward to a right good whine at GI when they get round to responding to my ticket as nowhere in the game or their FAQ does it mention this, only some stupid Facebook page (which I never use).

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CORRECT. I didn't do that and now can't fly to any UFO destinations any more nor collect debris (there is none). Looking forward to a right good whine at GI when they get round to responding to my ticket as nowhere in the game or their FAQ does it mention this, only some stupid Facebook page (which I never use).

Thanks!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Sorry you learned this the hard way. I've been there before on other quests :(

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score

lol :) And thanks for giving me hope :) I cross my fingers for my game to do the same thing as yours.

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please join my spaceship launch, I need to launch to progress the task.

I did

Will you be able to put more points or do you want me to add more?

EDIT: I added more as I will have to go soon. Let me know if you want me to stop adding to grab 1st ;)

Last edited:

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score

How do you keep flying there. I no longer have it as a destination?

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot and magnetometer. Thank you :)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Wow I must be really lucky because I have had one drop from each flight so far. Mind you everything else is pretty bad.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot and magnetometer. Thank you :)

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I must be really lucky because I have had one drop from each flight so far. Mind you everything else is pretty bad.

Do you accelerate them?

I was thinking it is maybe one drop per map, and as I used only 1 map at the moment I was thinking it might come from there

Most reactions

Latest posts