What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GI told me the same rubbish and I gave them the same answer as you, they then went on to their usual second stage and asked for screenshots. You should receive plasma from Troglodyte69 and mags from Troglodyte96.

please send magnometers or plasma to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), it's fun seeing what arrives & fuel is always handy..

Hi sent you a neighbour request to 69, we are neighbours on 96, but I could use the plasma. Thanks

hi, I could use plasma clots or fuel supply, thanks.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi sent you a neighbour request to 69, we are neighbours on 96, but I could use the plasma. Thanks

Request accepted, will send you plasma this evening when gifts reset.

please send magnometers or plasma to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), it's fun seeing what arrives & fuel is always handy..

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On its way now. Can you sen any of the football stadium collection? ( bench, robotic lawnmower, video board or goal posts)

Lukehakesley level 40. Need Propellers. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1 shredder, 2 smoke detectors, 2 Ampermeters & 2 Ergonomic chairs.

I think my atlas took about 10 attempts. I always press one at a time, let the coins from each add to your balance before you press another.

I do this same routine with all my visits to neighbours for launch Ready's. It seems to work better for me like this.

Lukehakesley level 40. Need Propellers. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1 shredder, 2 smoke detectors,2 Ergonomic chairs, video board, robotic lawnmower, goal post & a robotic lawnmower.

I can send some of the stuff for the football stadium, but I'm fairly certain the only way to get benches is to buy them. I just build the stadiums and sell them now you get 500 coins.

Tried your tip with the book stores, but no luck, will try again in four hours time, it's getting annoying now.

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Request accepted, will send you plasma this evening when gifts reset.

Thanks

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, the Astronaut's Academy is huge, so I placed it on the edge of my city. My daugther plays The Tribez (another game from GI), there is a mode where all buildings become transparent - this option should be introduced in Airport City.

That would be a really great option :)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have run about 15 flights to Bali and still no bracelet, now out of lamps, how long does this take?

Seemed to take me forever, I used two turboprops, sending one to Turkish Coast for the lamps and the other to Bali.

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just sent a ticket to GI about the hydrolic tools. As it clearly states in the game you are supposed to ALWAYS get a hydrolic tool off the Area 51 flight but I had only 3 drop after 19 flights. I think somebody else on this forum mentioned the same thing?
It will be interesting to see what they say.

I have the same problem. I flew there six times and I only got one hydraulic tool :( I don't know how some of us managed to end this quest in just two days. It seems impossible for me as the drop rate is so poor.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, the Astronaut's Academy is huge, so I placed it on the edge of my city. My daugther plays The Tribez (another game from GI), there is a mode where all buildings become transparent - this option should be introduced in Airport City.

I love the Tribez, :p and yes, I wish our building were transparent

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can send some of the stuff for the football stadium, but I'm fairly certain the only way to get benches is to buy them. I just build the stadiums and sell them now you get 500 coins.

Tried your tip with the book stores, but no luck, will try again in four hours time, it's getting annoying now.

I think your right. I just couldn't remember which type you had to buy.

Please send them all the same & when he has 8 greenies spare he can complete it.

I do the same selling them on my airport. Stadiums & cemeteries seem to be quite regular.

Lukehakesley level 40. Need Propellers. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1 shredder, 2 smoke detectors,2 Ergonomic chairs,2 video board, 3 robotic lawnmower, 4 goal posts & 4 bench's.

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw this from another AC forum, and this is what one of their members posted:

1. Get a bracelet from Bali
2. Go to the Country House of Mr. Wulf
3. Get a Certificate of Authrnticity from a neighbors Research Lab
4. Buy an Atlas from the Bookstore
5. Visit the Resaerch Lab to understand the decription.
6. Find some Map Draftes in Book Stores of your Neighbours. (6 pieces)
7. Fly to Machu Pichu using the map from warehouse(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
8. Recover the Bas Relief in the Machu Pichu(Turboprop, 1 Flight)
9. Buy the Map to Tolan at the Airship Store

I'm soon to start step 7, haven't used a map yet to fly to Machu Pichu (earned 2 maps after completing step 6). Need to fly turboprops enough times to get 6 of the Bas Relief items if I want to go for the pyramid earned by completing the whole collection 6 times.

Have to wait for the airship to dock for the other maps...anyone know when it is coming next?

Just sharing what I found on another forum, hope it is useful.

Pdxsk2

That's great info, I also earned 2 maps and flow to Machu Pichu flew twice, only, but now that destination is gone. ??
I'm on step nine now Waiting, Waiting,

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great info, I also earned 2 maps and flow to Machu Pichu flew twice, only, but now that destination is gone. ??
I'm on step nine now Waiting, Waiting,

Congrats. Now, do you sell your fighter jets, or keep them since they are wasting space in your hangers?

bernardngo (level 40, 178 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you can send a smoke detector, a shredder, ergonomic chair or a Ampermeter that would be brill.

He's not bothering with the quest as he only has 5 planes up to a jet & little chance of completing.

Amperemeter it is as soon as he comes around on my gifting list again. If not today, then certainly tomorrow.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
another quest in the books.

Got the ugly flying saucer monument.

Now just waiting on the air ship to continue the aztec collection

Congrats! I don't know how you guys are doing this so fast! I still haven't completed a single SLIH or TTIOT collection yet!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
On its way now. Can you sen any of the football stadium collection? ( bench, robotic lawnmower, video board or goal posts)

Lukehakesley level 40. Need Propellers. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1 shredder, 2 smoke detectors, 2 Ampermeters & 2 Ergonomic chairs.

I also have a lawnmower! I feel useful!

Most reactions

Latest posts