What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am surprised to see so many people here with birthdays around me. Mine is on 12 th June.

Me too 12 th June my son also decided to share MY birthday

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the same person sending me 'fuel' yesterday and today I got a plasma clot from him. Go figure.
It's true that the drop rate from Geiger counters is very good, but I'm still sulking that I only picked up 4 geigers from 10 visits. And it's my birthday too! Lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I am surprised to see so many people here with birthdays around me. Mine is on 12 th June.

That's funny we are reversed I am from 21st June :)

Me too 12 th June my son also decided to share MY birthday

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Happy birthday Janie, this is getting too weird my birthday is 11th June!

please send magnometers or plasma to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), it's fun seeing what arrives & fuel is always handy..

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score

please send magnometers or plasma to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), it's fun seeing what arrives & fuel is always handy..

I'm hearing the theme from The Twilight Zone.....

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hey i sent Mag to both of your accounts, did you get them or fuel?

Thanks a lot for the plasma. That was really helpful :) I'll send it back tomorrow to see what you got ;)

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm hearing the theme from The Twilight Zone.....

I was thinking of that exact same tune...........

Happy Birthday to Janie and to everybody else who's birthday will be in June.

If you all have the same colour hair and share the same favourite drink (wine) then we have defiantly entered the Twilight zone.

Must be the new new quest............

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x cash counter.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey i sent Mag to both of your accounts, did you get them or fuel?

Thanks a lot for the plasma. That was really helpful :) I'll send it back tomorrow to see what you got ;)

I got the Mag, you're one of the few I'm getting the right things from.

Tele Cove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Mag, you're one of the few I'm getting the right things from.

Okay so i'll try to send back plasma, it might be more useful than Mag if it works, even if i doubt it as it did not for Frenetta. thank you ;)

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the same person sending me 'fuel' yesterday and today I got a plasma clot from him. Go figure.
It's true that the drop rate from Geiger counters is very good, but I'm still sulking that I only picked up 4 geigers from 10 visits. And it's my birthday too! Lol

Happy birthday

hi, I could use plasma clots or fuel supply, thanks.

Captain boyington

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Latest from GI they are asking for screenshots, I think I've been here before!

On the plus side the game does not seem to be asking me to update anymore.

So far I have received the correct gifts from Abs, Luke, Jim, Red Dog, Tele Cove, Fishmilk and myself, all the rest have been converted to fuel.

Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff always welcome, Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need grinding machine & defroster please..

Hi, I sent a plasma to your 96 account, will try again tonight.

hi, I could use plasma clots or fuel supply, thanks.

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy birthday janietub...guess what mine is in June too...17th

Level 34 - TV Panels, Grinding machines needed to upgrade repair base.

Most reactions

Latest posts